Anxious

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

Since Bella and Edward came back the atmosphere around the house was heavy. Everyone in the household was worried for the girl, they didn't know if the pregnancy was any good for Bella. But in this whole situation of worrying about Bella there only seemed that two of them except Bella worried about the actual baby with only them to even address it like that.

When Bella came back Natalia and Rosalie took it upon themselves to stand beside the girl to do anything for the baby to survive. Natalia always wanted to have a child of her own, the thought of having an innocent child look up at her with eyes filled with love, to watch that child grow up. It was always something that she would dream about and now? Now that she was a vampire and couldn't have one all the things that she would look forward to disappeared. And now that she had a chance to be an aunt and somewhat experience having a little baby around her she would do anything for it to happen.

As Natalia walked into the sitting room she found Bella lying on the couch with her pregnant stomach already big. It was crazy how fast the baby was growing, the girl was only a few weeks pregnant but she looked months. It seemed to scare everyone but Bella. Natalia sat down at the edge of the couch beside Rosalie and smiled at Bella while grabbing her hand.

"Hey, how are you feeling? Do you want me to bring you something?" Squeezing lightly Natalia's hand as she smiled shaking her head. Bella hasn't yet gotten used to being so close to Natalia and Rosalie, going from being only friends with each other to great friends was a drastic change.

"No, thank you I'm fine. I'm just a little tired." Natalia smiled lightly at the girl feeling sorry for her, her attention was taken away from the pregnant girl when she felt her phone buzzing already knowing who it was.

Althea wasn't in no shape or form happy with the fact that her best friend was staying with her family. Natalia had to listen to hours of Althea trying to pressure her into still coming to New Orleans, the witch had so many things planned for Natalia's arrival that her not coming was not an option in her book. There was only a handful of people Althea cared about and having one of them in a completely different state wasn't something she was happy about.

The only reason Althea gave in was Natalia saying that her decision to go to New Orleans wasn't put away but just on hold. That when everything was again in place and good in her family their plans would go back to the way they wanted. Jeremy being there with the witch was also a reason why she let it be, the vampire was always able to keep the girl settled.

When Natalia looked down at her phone she smiled rolling her eyes at the text message. The witch just texted Natalia saying that there was a festival going on right now which she would have been a part of if she had only come.

Natalia looked away from her phone to see Rosalie looking at her with a raised eyebrow curious about what made the shorter girl smile. Natalia smiled innocently while giggling lightly.