I see it

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

As Natalia ran out of the house she couldn't help but thank her luck that Seth's silhouette was still seen in the forest.

"Seth!" The boy stopped not daring to turn around as the girl ran in his direction stopping only a couple feet away from him.

"Look, Seth... I know that me saying sorry won't fix this but I'm truly sorry... What he did to you I-I... He shouldn't have done that and I'm truly sorry." Seth let out a sigh and Natalia could see the way that his shoulders slumped as if he had just given up.

"Don't apologize.." Natalia furrowed her brows, how could she not apologize? He nearly died because her mate didn't like the way he spoke to him.

It was her fault for getting there too late...

"What? Of course, I need to-"

"I see the way you look at him, even when you are angry at him you can't help but look at him that way. I know... because it's the way I always wanted you to look at me. I guess the time for me to finally realize this came.." Finally turning around Natalia could see that Seth's eyes had glossed over from the built-up tears. Natalia's eyes fell onto his neck and she felt a tone of brick fall over her chest after she saw that his bruise was starting to heal.

"Seth you have no idea how sorry I am right now... You have always been so good to me. I mean you have helped me so much and you are one of the best things that have happened to me." Natalia said sighing as the venom built up in her eyes from getting emotional before continuing. "But the world... it's twisted and unfair...and let's face it... I am no good for you, but there is another girl out there who is... And I am jealous, and I wish I did things differently, and I wish I hadn't shut down after Romeo left me and I hadn't pushed you away... But I think it came from how scared I was to need you... But I'm a mess, my whole life has been a mess since the moment I was born and you deserve better... you deserve to be with someone that is perfect for you. And I'm not trying to hurt you. I'm just..." She walked towards Seth only stopping when he spoke up.

"I know."

"I'm so sorry..."

" I know, you love me as a brother I understand that." Natalia shook her head walking towards Seth so now she was standing only a hand reach away with a sad smile on her face.

"I don't love you like I love my brother's Seth. The love I feel for you is stronger, it's sweet like the kiss of a sun's shine in the morning. I feel safe with you and like I could tell you anything... My love for you is strong and I feel this weird pull towards you, I always end up thinking back to you wondering if you're okay.... And I love you so much that it pains me to do this to you but.."

"I know, I know I'm not the one that is meant to be with you and there is nothing you should be sorry about. I told you at the beginning that I'll be whatever you need me to be that is either a lover, guardian or friend. And I will always be there for you, I'll do anything if that means you will be happy." Natalia grabbed Seth's shoulders so he was looking directly into her eyes because he wasn't exactly getting what she meant.

"But what I want for you is to be with someone Seth, I don't want to see you getting old with no girl with you, no children by your side. If I could have children of my own I would but I can't and I don't want to be the reason why you never had one of your own... I wouldn't be able to forgive myself for it." This made Seth pull Natalia's hands off his shoulders so now he was holding onto them with a small smile on his face.

"But you also need to understand that I will never be able to be with another girl because she won't be you, she won't affect me the way you do, and I won't be alone. I have the pack, the Cullen's and most importantly you. So please don't be sad because I won't be able to live without your smile."

"I hope that one day I will be able to love the way that you love me..."

"You already have, way before you met me."

A/N
I'm sorry I know you probably weren't expecting this after the last chapter. Oh well just please don't kill me, it's enough that I'm the worst case of sick I have ever been.