The Final Battle

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

The two vampires looked over at the blonde showing her a small smile as they were passing by her before looking in Aro's direction with a stone expression who looked like a kid on Christmas day getting his long-awaited present.

When they had finally got close enough to Aro they got harshly stopped by the guards as Aro walked over to Alice.

"My dear, dear Alice, we're so glad to see you here, after all."

"I have evidence the child won't be a risk to our kind." The words that left Alice's mouth made a wide smile come onto Natalia's face and as she looked up at her mate he smiled down at her while squeezing her arm gently.

"Let me show you." Alice held out her hand from between the guards in Aro's direction.

"Brother?" Caius asked and Aro motioned with his fingers in Alice's direction telling her to come closer which made her hit away one of the guard's hands and step forward to Aro. As Alice walked up to Aro Jasper struggled in the guard's arms, even getting a slap in the face.

When she got close enough Aro eagerly grabbed onto her hand and as he got into the vision Alice spoke up.

"It doesn't matter what I show you. Even when you see." The pixie-haired girl quickly pulled her hand out of Aro's grasp never breaking the eye contact.

"You still won't change your decision." Alice turned around to Bella and mouthed "Now." This caused the young mother to look between her daughter and Jacob with a sad look knowing this would be a goodbye.

"Take care of my daughter." Jacob let out a grunt in response and began running away with Natalia's eyes on his and Renesmee's leaving forms thanking god Bella had a backup plan in which Renesmee ended up safe.

Her eyes quickly flew back to the Volturi when Alice kicked Aro under the chin sending him a couple of meters back. When he landed he sent their way a heated gaze and the guards grabbed Alice by the arms pulling her away causing Carlisle's stone demeanor to change into fury.

"Take her away." That was all that Aro said and it angered Carlisle.

"Let her go!" Carlisle yelled and started to run in Aro's direction with Natalia's wide eyes on her father figure while squeezing onto Ace's arm scared for the man. Two guards ran in his direction but he was able to pass both of them and kept on running with his determination fuelling his actions. Aro saw that Carlisle was getting near to Alice as Carlisle jumped into the air Aro mimicked his actions jumping into the air and colliding with him.

When Aro landed on the snow Carlisle's body landed behind him not moving to cause everyone's eyes on the Cullen's side to widen. Aro smirked and as he stood up he held Carlisle's ripped-off head in his hand. Everyone watched in shock as both Esme and Natalia let out chilling screams. Before Natalia's body was about to hit the ground she was caught by Ace's arms. She was only feeling one thing right now.