♤|5|♤

"Alright then Miss , let's see what the murderer did to you ?" (Y/n) said as she begins to check up the body.

Remembering the description the old woman said about what had happened to her son , it was quiet similar to this girl right here. Mostly the fact her insides were pulled out. (Y/n) noticed that there were bite marks and some organs missing. Probably devoured by the murderer.

"It's like Jack the ripper" she muttered to herself. "But worse ..."

She heard heavy footsteps from behind her in the darkness. "Who's there ?!" She quickly stood up.

There was no answer , but she heard drops of liquid and heavy breathing. Not to mention , growling.

(Y/n) then pulled out her gun from under her cloak. "If you don't answer , I won't hesitate to shoot " she threatened.

Then in the shadows , a dark figured form. It had a dark cloak over its face , but the eyes were still visible along with its mouth where fresh blood drips.. Glowing red eyes... A demon ? But it was different from Sebastians.

(Y/n) felt fear , but she brushed it off. What good it is to be afraid ? She's a Phantomhive afterall , she's experienced worse than this.

The murderer attempts to jump on her but (y/n) shot her on the shoulder.

It flinched and whailed as it holds onto its bloody shoulder now. Rather than attempting to charge at her once again , it decided to run away.

"Hey ! Where are you going ?!"(y/n) followed after it.

The murderer turned , trying to outrun (y/n) , while the girl was having trouble running because of the shoes she was wearing. "If I only knew running would be involved , I could've worn something more comfortable" she exclaimed.

(Y/n) decides once again on shooting at the murderer. This time on his legs , to slow down his mobility.

She fired her bullet which made the murderer howl in pain. It then tripped and fell. (Y/n) was elated to see that she managed to immobilizes the murderer , what was more better is that she did it without Sebastian's help.

She approached it , her gun readied. Something surprised her. From the growls and inhuman sounds she heard from this being before it turned into sobs.

"Crying ?" (Y/n) was surprised. She then realized the being isn't a he but a she ! "Female ... a female what ?"

"Oi , get up. In the name of king-" She did finish her command as she was taken aback by the murderer who looked at her with rage.

Then it attempts to attack her with its long sharp nails that can cut almost anything. 'Oh no ! I don't have time to evade its attacks... I'm gonna-' her thoughts weren't finished as she awaits for her flesh to be cut.

"S-sebastian !" She muttered under her breath.

As she opened her eyes , she saw the demon butler looking back at her. "My lady , pardon me for being late" he said.

"Sebastian..." she rested her face on his chest. "Moron , your late" Sebastian stroked his mistresses hair.

"Hey brat ! What are you doing to my Bassey ?!" Grell exclaimed as they arrived as well. "It isn't normal for mistresses to cuddle their servants you wench !!!!"

The moment broke and (y/n) let go of Sebastian. She sighed. "I can understand why your late... Baby sitting your crazed stalker must be a pain"

"Anyways , my lady" Sebastian spoke. "I presume that person right there is the murderer were tasked to apprehend am I correct"

(Y/n) nodded.

"Very well then , I shall do the honors of finishing the duty" Sebastian said as he fixed his gloves. "You've attempted to kill my lady ? I will not let this slide"

"Tch , It'd be a blessing in disguie if it really happened" Grell scoffed. (Y/n) ignored the redhead's words

The murderer stood up. (Y/n) was impressed. 'So she has rapid healing then... Amazing' she thought.

Sebastian then charges at the murderer with bread knives.

"Stop Sebastian !" (Y/n) commanded , and so the butler did.

"Hey , Bassey was just going to do the good part , why'd you stop !?" Grelle exclaimed.

The murderer then escaped in the dead of night.

"You're letting it loose !?!" Grell spoke once again but (y/n) just ignored it.

Sebastian was displeased on what his mistress ordered. "My lady , may I ask why you gave out such a command ?"

"Because..." (y/n) grinned happily. "I've found a maid to work under the Phantomhive household" she answered.