☆|🎄Special X-mas Chapter #1🎄|☆

"No matter what happens in the Kitchen you should never apologize"

■■■

"Takeyo , Takeyo " Lammy and Yammy both called to the White haired male who was  taking a break in the kitchen. They were staring at him , locked on.

"Uh , is something the matter ?" He felt uneasy with the twin's constant stare.

The twins then hovered above him.

"Hey Takeyo-" Yammy started.
"-We are curious-" Lammy continued.
"-Why is your hair so thick and healthy ?" They asked at the same time.

Takeyo was surprised at the sudden and strange question. "Why do you ask ?" He questioned back.

"We've been asking everyone in the mansion the same question" Yammy replied.

Lammy nodded in agreement. "Margaret , Sebastian and even the Mistress" she added.

"Eh ?" He was became blue in shock " I can understand you can ask that to Margaret ... But you two sure have great courage in asking that to Sebastian and the Mistress"

The twins nodded stiffly.

"Margaret gave as a nice answer-" Lammy started.
"-But Sebastian and the Mistress-" Yammy added.
"We deeply regretted it" they said at same time. Their tone of darkness and regretted contradicted to the smiles plastered on their faces.

"What did they do to you ?" He muttered as he sweat drop. "Well , if you wanna know my answer , I really don't have anything to say. My hair's natural I guess" he said unsure if it is right.

"Oh !" The twin said at the same time again. Takeyo always found it amusing that they are able to finish each other's sentences and even say words at the sametime.

"If its natural , then why is Zymon's hair getting thin by the second ?" Yammy asked innocently.

"That's why you guys are curious ?!" Takeyo exclaimed.

The twins nodded at the sametime.

"We always noticed that Zymon has the thinnest hair out of everyone in the mansion" Yammy said.

"And we don't know why" Lammy added. "We are scared that he might be sick ! Is he sick Takeyo ? Is he ? Is he ?" She pressed. Floating closer to Takeyo

"No , not really" Takeyo moved away , giving some space between him and the levitating child.

Yammy and Lammy sighed in relief upon hearing his response. "I was worried that Zymon might be sick" Lammy said.
"But why is his hair like that ?' Yammy asked.

"Oh , well -uhm..." Takeyo hesitated on answering, but he thought was best so that the twins would stop bugging him. "How do I put this ? Probably because he's around 'that' age"

"Huh ?"

It took the twins a few moments to realize what Takeyo meant. When their braincells finally worked , they started laughing histerically.

"Z-zymon's ... h-he's turning into an old Geezer !!!!! HAHAHAHAHA" Yammy spoke between laughs.

"W-we should be calling h-him.... O-old Geezer Z-zymon then !!!! HAHAHAHAHAH" Lammy struggled speaking in her laughter.