♤|Epilogue|♤

As the sunrises , a fine gentleman starts his day with a cup of earl grey tea. He shares a small little tea party with his associate , Undertaker. Even though the loony reaper isn't following the proper etiquette to fine dining , the Earl simply ignores this.

"How kind of you to invite me for a little cup of tea , Ciel" Undertaker said grinning at the Earl.

"More tea , my lord ?" His maid asks. A young girl with maroon red hair wearing the typical maid outfit - similar to her predecessor's. The earl shook his head in response to her question.

"That would be enough" he says.

A loud roar erupted from the woods.

"I guess your little pet has awoken now" Undertaker wheezed.

Ciel pinched the bridge of his nose. "Finnian's getting more troublesome as the day passes" he groaned in annoyance.

"Why don't you eradicate him right this instance then ?" Questioned Undertaker.

"I would , if only he weren't one of my valuable pieces" Ciel said. "He's role has become significant through the years ... I can't say the same for the others".

"I'm surprise 2 of them are still alive up to this day" Undertaker said playing with his thumbs.  "Oh , here's the other one right now" he said as he looked over Ciel's shoulder.

"Finnian has been put to rest now , says Wordsworth" A pale man with scaly skin, long white hair , and a beard said. There were snakes hanging around his limbs , and a large boa trailing him behind.

"Shouldn't that serpent be watching over him ,  Snake ?" The maid asks , feeling a bit uneasy seeing the large boa. She distances herself from the snake man.

"Gniani is taking her rest while Alastor gives Finnian medicine -said Emily" Snake responded in a feminine voice.. "And don't worry , Lei-Fan... I won't bite - said Gniani" Snake said in a deep voice as his boa slithers around his knees. He pets his serpent as if it is just a dog.

"Leave me with Undertaker alone for awhile , you two are both bothering me" Ciel said as he takes a sip from his tea.

"Apologies if we disturbed your tea Smile- I mean our lord , said Oliver" Snake said as he took a bow and leaves. Lei-fan follows him.

"Your servants are quite interesting... But nothing can top your butler" Undertaker noted. "Too bad you have to share him..." he said in a dark tone.

"I don't mind sharing him , since to begin with ... He is mine" responded Ciel.

"My , always so stern" retorted Undertaker. "Anyways ... What do you wish to talk about ? If it's about the artifacts , don't worry. They're perfectly safe under my care ... Only one thing left" he said with mischief in his eyes.

"That isn't the issue today ... It's about him" Ciel pressed.

"Ooohhhh , so he's about to make his move then ?" Undertaker said. "Your family is very much amusing to spectate".

"And very troublesome" groaned Ciel.

"What are you planning to do ? Hunt him down ?" Undertaker questioned.

"Nothing" Ciel responded.

"Eh ? Nothing ? But what if he meets your daughter ?" Undertaker exclaimed. "What if he tells her all your secrets ! Your plans ! The truth ! What had happened to Lady Eliz-".

Undertaker wasn't able to finish his sentence as Ciel pointed a gun at him. The grim reaper was surprised with the sudden move. Tension was in the air.