♤|14|♤

Zymon , Lammy and Yammy sensed the malicous desire of both the butler and the mistress. "Lammy , Yammy , create a diversion to stop that butler's track so that we can escape" Zymon ordered.

The two children were surprised by the choice of retreat. "We're leaving ?! But Zymon-" Yammy conplained but he cut him off.

"We have to ! These two ... I think they're just starting to get serious and deadly' Zymon said. "Listen , I'll draw his attention , you both escape now"

"What are you planning to do ?!" Lammy was worried on Zymon's plan. The male didn't respond as he grabs his axe and walks towards the butler. "Zymon !" The two twins called out.

"I promised to take care of you" Zymon muttered under his breathe as a certain memory crosses his mind. He looked back on the two children giving them a reassuring smile. "Don't worry , I'll follow you guys once I'm done with them" Zymon looked at Sebastian , grabbing his two axes , he charges at the butler.

Zymon throws his two Axes at Sebastian. The Butler easily dodges it , but Zymon was confident. "Just because it's an ax , doesn't mean I can't throw them like a boomerang !!!!!" He shouted.

The axes flew back , Sebastian managed to dodge it in the nick of time. Although , one of the axes managed to give a rip on his sleeve , not only that but a cut as well. Sebastian was surprised at Zymon. 

"You think I'm just some lanky guy ?! Think agaaaiiiinnnnn !!!!!!" Zymon was about to give Sebastian a punch on the face until 2  knives passed by him. "Uh-" 'This guy's got poor aim' he thought until he saw the expression on Sebastian's face.

The butler's lips twitched up. His eyes filled with joy in accomplishment.  But what had he done ?

"Z-zy...mon ..." the weak voice of Lammy spoke.

Then it hit the man.

He stopped in his tracks. He hesitated on looking what has happened behind him , but he had to... As Zymon looked , his eyes widened in disbelief.

"L-lammy ....Y-yammy ..." He tremble. The two cutlery knives Sebastian threw weren't for him , but the butler was aiming both at the two children. The knives pierced at their stomaches. Now , they both are lying on the ground bleeding to death.

"S-sorry ... Z-zymon" Yammy said weakly. "We.... We didn't escape"

"W-we couldn't ... l-leave you" Lammy said. "We're together forever ... Aren't we ?" She gave a small smile.

"Y-you midgets" Zymon was speechless. Memories he shared we them flashed through his mind. He looked at Sebastian anger written all over his face. "You will pay !!!!!!!" He shouted at them. He grabbed his axe , and without hesitation charges at the butler.

The butler isn't fazed by this and was able to land a knife Zymon's calf. "That's not gonna work on me !!!!!" Zymon swoops his axe , the butler dodges. Zymon continues on attempting to attack Sebastian , while the butler dodges it with ease.

Due to Zymon's reckless attacks , Sebastian manages to find openings and stab Zymon with cutlery knives. But even with the sustained sustained injuries , Zymon continued on attacking.

'I promised myself that I protect you both... But now , I've failed'

(Y/n) is patiently watching the battle between her butler and the man. Studying Zymon. 'He's movements are getting slow by the second. He might die of blood loss if he keeps this up. And those two children' (y/n) sighed.

"Sebastian , can you carry me back to the ground" (y/n) called out to him.

"Of course , my lady" Sebastian responded in between his battle against Zymon. He jumped back to where (y/n) is. "Where are you going ?! I'm not done yet !!!!!" Zymon said panting heavily. He then dropped on the ground , exhausted.

Sebastian then carried (y/n) back to the ground. "I am sorry for taking so long my lady" the butler said.

"I'll let it slide. Anyways ..." She turned her attention to Zymon. She approaches the man.

"So what ? Your turn to attack me at my weakest princess ? Even if I'm in this current state , I can still take you and your stupid butler down !" Zymon exclaimed.

"Strong words coming from a man lying on the ground" . Zymon growled at what (y/n) said.

"Such feisty personality. Adds the more reason why I find you suited for the job" (y/n) smirked.

"Me , work for you ? Stop dreaming ... I first despised you at the start and , after what you did ... I won't allow it" Zymon spat.

(Y/n) started to chuckle.

"You are a sadist !!!!" Zymon exclaimed.

"Its not that..." (y/n) started to speak after laughing. "Do you really think I'd let my butler kill those 2 ? I want to hire them as well"

"Then ... they're not dead ?!"

"No ... I made Sebastian sure that he won't stab them in anything vital. And I doubt they'll die from hit , considering their genealogy"

Zymon was happy on hearing it but still planted hatred against (y/n)'s actions.

"Clearly they are a cross breed between 2 species a forbidden one... But I wouldn't pry on that , since it isn't my business" (y/n) said. "Sebastian carry these 3 to the carriage , we're heading back to the mansion with our new associates" she commanded.

"Yes my lady" he responded.

"What ? Huh ..." Zymon's vision was getting blurry until he passed out.