♤|66|♤

Upon hearing Alice's revelation as a Clairvoyant , there were mixed reactions inside. The Midfords were very much surprising ; Francis was about to pass out but luckily Takeyo managed to catch her and decided to serve her tea , Emily and Edgar were both excited hearing that their little sister is not just an ordinary child , Edward on the other hand had lots of questions. (Y/n) couldn't hide the smile crept on her face.

"Uhm... Mistress" Lammy said tugging (Y/n)'s sleeve to get her attention.

"Huh ? Yes Lammy ?".

"Me and Yammy are heading out for awhile with Sebastian" Yammy was the one who answered.

"Ok , but why-" Then (Y/n) realized it. "If Alice is a Clairvoyant then-".

"I think it is for the best if we keep our distance with the child My Lady" Sebastian spoke low enough for only the mistress to hear. "A Clairvoyant's presence is very troublesome to us who are trying to hide our real identities".

"Sebastian is right ! We don't want little Alice to figure out that we're half-blood Fairies" Yammy said.
"Huh ? But Sebastian , what do you mean by us ?" Lammy asked curiously. "Are you a Fairy as well ?".

(Y/n) felt uneasy remembering that the only people among her servants that know Sebastian's real identity was Margaret.

Sebastian just gave Lammy an eerie smile. "Dear Lammy , I'm just one hell of a butler" his eyes flickered pink for a moment. He then pulled the twins by his side and left , "We'll be in the Kitchen mistress".

"Being a Clairvoyant ! That must be fun" Edgar said.

"It really isn't big brother..." Alice bashfully says. "I see scary things..."

"Whatever the case , it will great help in tracking down that Shapeshifter" he responded.

"Edgar... We should understand Alice , it's clear she's still scared of her newfound powers" Emily said as she rubs her sister's back. "Alice ... I know it maybe scary at first , but soon you'll get used to it. In fact , I know your brave to see unusual things. Things we don't normally see... But it doesn't mean we have to be scared of it forever. Sometimes it can be fun".

"Fun ?" Alice asked.

"Yup" Emily responded. "Let me tell you a story ... Do you know I met real Grim Reapers !".

Alice then became excited. "Really ? But aren't Grim Reapers scary ?".

Emily shook her head. "Not the ones I've met... Let me tell you all about them".

"I wanna listen too" Edgar said as he joined in. Emily then narrated

"Amanda... When-how-eh ?" Edward was at loss for words.

Amanda gave a soft chuckle. "Alright , I'll tell you everything ... Being a Clairvoyant is something my family possesses. Although , it's trait skips generations. My mother had it , I didn't... I expected my future children to possess it. I thought either Edgar or Emily might possess it , but they haven't acquired even though they've reached puberty. I thought they were late bloomers. But it was no surprise when I found out Alice had acquired it... Although , what was surprising was that she managed to unlock at such a young age. Even more is that it's already reached the stage of seeing the dead".

"The dead ... Then he must've seen Grandpa" Emily muttered.

(Y/n) was amazed at Alice's gift and somehow slightly envious.  She wanted to see her Grandfather as well , but most of all , her mother. "What if... She can see her- no !" She said to herself. "That isn't my goal right now...". She coughed trying to get everyone's attention. Once all eyes were on her , she stood up from her bed and began to speak.