♤|65|♤

A large grin was plastered on Jessarie's face upon hearing what Cicinta has reported to her. "Very good Cicinta , rest up ... I will inform this to Peter" she said then headed to Peter's office.

"Master , I have wonderful news to tell you" Jessarie said as she enters the office. Peter rose a brow upon hearing it. He gestured her to continue on speaking. "Cicinta just arrived , she has accomplished it Master. The Stray Dog has been captured , the Midford's have fallen... Now nothing stands in your way !" She said gleefully.

"Oh... Is that so ? Never had such joy came into my life" Peter said. "My goal is drawing near ! The pieces have been placed... All thanks to my dear sweet Cicinta" he cooed.

"Cicinta ?" Jessarie asked with bitterness in her tone. "Shouldn't you be acknowledging the other members as well ? Mercy ? Anthony ? Gloria ? Or... Me - the one who has planned on how to eradicate the Midfords" she pressed.

"Silence Jessarie !" Peter pointed a gun at Jessarie. The girl zipped her mouth. "You were the one who made this plan , but Cicinta was the one who accomplished it. The glory should all go to her - my dear sweer Cicinta.... You and your comrades are nothing but useless pawns , all bark but no bite. But my dear Cicinta on the other hand...." Peter walked to Cicinta and began caressing her cheek. The shapeshifter enjoyed the attention. "She will be the one who shall place me to the top... To the throne. I honor you for surviving this long Jessarie , you have my respect. But Cicinta is in a higher standing to where you are...".

"I-I... understand..." Jessarie said in an apologetic tone. "Forgive me for my insolent behaviour" she bowed down.

"Good , now it is time to take out the Prince" Peter said with an evil smile on his face.

■■■

Prince George was in his room , reading a book to pass the time. He couldn't believe that his coronation would be the day after tomorrow. He still felt uneasy having a coronation so early. Especially since he hasn't heard any news abouy the Stray Dog's capture, he even became more worried when new spread that the Midford estated was set in an ablaze and the suspect was none other than (Y/n) Phantomhive.

The only thing the could calm his nerves was a portrait of him and his father - King Edward.

"Father... I will avenge you and I will be the King you envisioned me to be. I will make you proud... I promise".

His thoughts were then cut off as he heard a knock on the door. He wondered who could be at the door so late in the night. Somehow , the prince got a bad feeling from this. But he decided to brush it off. "Peter ? Is that you ?" He asked but there was no answer instead athere was another knock.

"Uh... Marzia ? Felix ? I did not ask for room service... " George said as he walked to the door. The knock became louder and louder. " Alright ! Alright ! I'm coming , no need to be impatient" he said as he opened the door. "What do you want - huh ?" He was taken aback by his suprised visitor. It was none other than Jessarie.

"Hello dear Prince" Jessarie said. "I want is.... You !" She then knocked the Prince's light outs.... "my master needs you..." the last thing he had heard from Jessarie before he looses consciousness.

"H-huh ..... What ?" The prince mumbled as he started to regain consciousness once again. His vision was  still blurry but he could make out shapes . He is sure that  for one thing , he isn't in his room anymore. He tried to move but realized he was tied to a chair. "What ? Where am I ? What ? Huh ? Gah..." his right cheek stinged and remembered the punch he recieved from his assailant. "Damn... Where in bloody England am I ?!" He looked around to see himself in a dimly lit room.

"Had a good nap dear prince ?" A familiar voice asked. He walked out of the darkness and revealed himself. "I'm so sorry if my associate went a bit too far".