♤|17|♤

"Hey (y/n)" Ho-chien said casually as (y/n) entered the guest room to meet him. "Seems you've hired some more associates to your household. I thought your incredible butler can do all those tasks without any help"

"I am not an incredible Butler Master Ho-chien , I am ... A one hell of a butler" Sebastian said , proud of those words.

(Y/n) sighed at her butler. "Anyways ... Shouldn't we head off now ? I thought you've come to take me to spectate the Black Championship" she said.

"Yes and that I will do" Ho-chien stood up.

They then went to Ho-chien's carriage. Sebastian assisted them inside. (Y/n) sat across Ho-chien , facing him while Sebastian sat beside her. Ho-chien instructed the coach man to the location where they'll be heading. During the trip , Ho-chien and (y/n) discussed.

"Its uncommon for you to be watching these kinds of events" Ho-chien began to speak. "But I'm not surprised if you only did this because if the King requested you too"

(Y/n) gave a smirk. "You do know allot about me ..."

"Its a gift and a curse" Ho-chien said in an arrogant tone.

"And its annoying" scoffed (y/n). She then continued speaking. "Anyways , I'm surprised you have fallen victim to whatever's happening. The fact that you've watched that competition continously"

"Ah , you mean those who have suddenley disappeared" Ho-chien said stroking his imaginary beard , feeling wise. "I must be a very lucky then" he chuckled. "Of course , since I am a careful and cautious man. Also , if I disappear you'd miss me"

"I would celebrate if someone was able to erase your existence" (y/n) said as she rolls her eyes.

"That's mean (y/n)"

It was already dark when they've arrived at London. They stopped at an old bar in an eeries street. The only thing that can be heard are the carriage's noise.

"Ho-chien ... Are you dumb or something ?" (Y/n) said as she stood down the carriage looking at the old bar which looks as if in any minute would fall down.

"The place looks as if it was built before the time of creation!" She exclaimed.

"Calm your nerves (y/n)" Ho-chien said as he walked to the front door. "This is one of the many passageways to the place" he opened the door leading (y/n) and Sebastian to come in.

Conpare to what's outside , its far more worse in the inside. A dimly lit place. There were some spilled drinks and broken glasses on the floor. There were even chairs and tables whose legs are broken. Pests running from time to time. An old frail man who seems to be the bartender was wiping some glasses at the counter

(Y/n) was disgusted at what she's seeing. But before she could open her mouth to speak , Ho-chien cut her off. "Allow me" he spoke.

He went to the old man. "Excuse me sir..."

"Ah , if it isn't Master Ho-chien !" The bartender said happily. "I presume the usual then ?"

"Indeed , along with my colleague and her butler" Ho-chien said as he pointed at (y/n) , who looks very impatient , and Sebastian who was just standing there beside his mistress.

"I see ... Then if you would follow" the bartender then left the counter and entered to the back room. (Y/n) was confused by this. Ho-chien gestured her to follow him.

The trio followed the Bartender into the backroom , then lead them into a cellar where there is a hidden trapdoor. The Bartender knocked 3 times , then it opened slightly , enough to reveal another old man carrying a lamp.