♤|70|♤

In the outskirts of London , deep within the forests , a lone carriage passes by the road. It creaks every bump it hits , the horses neigh as the trot along.

There where no houses in sight , only alone carriage being driven by a raggedy man wearing mourning clothes that have been worn out the more he wear it.

"It appears to be that I might be late" he said upon looking at his watch.

Despite his eyes being covered by his hair , he is capable of seeing what was ahead of him. "Blimey, I never thought people would walk around this late at night. You should be going home now good sir , or else bandits might rob you" he informed.

The sharply dressed civillian , was no ordinary by stander. "Would stop on pretending to be a normal traveler ...." he said pushing up his glassed to the bridge of his nose. He glared at the driver as he pulled out his death scythe , a pruner. "Undertaker...." he finished.

Undertaker grinned. "Oh goody , you recognize me" he said happily. "

"Now !".

The 3 grim reapers - Alexandra , Grell , and Ronald jump up from behind Undertaker's carriage and attempt to attack him.

"Hello there mate" Ronald said in a his casual tone.

"This will be my first time meeting you !" Exclaimed Alexandra.

"Oh , let me give you a little cut my dear" Grell yelled.

The Undertaker grinned seeing the 3 but he wasn't fazed. He managed to evade the attack of the 3 , but the carraige took the damage.

"He vanished ?!" William was surprised.

"Where is he ?!" Exclaimed Ronald.

"Uh- William !" Alexandra pointed behind William.

Undertaker appeared behind William , about to attack him with his sotoba.

"Leave my darling William alone !!!!" Grell intervened. They blocked Undertaker's attack.

"Long time no see , dear" Undertaker said to Grell. "But I'm afraid , I'm running late". Undertaker then pulled out another sotoba and used it as a makeshift sword.

He manages to hit Grell's legs. Alexandra attempted to attack from behind but Undertaker jumped high , resulting in Alexandra hitting Grell.

"Watch it !" Exclaimed the redheaded Reaper.

"Sorry" said Alexandra feeling bad.

Undertaker cackled. "Oh you crack me up ! You must be a new reaper  to-".

He wasn't able to finish his sentence as William extended his pruner , attempting to stab Undertaker but it was once again deflected by his Sotoba.

Ronald charges at Undertaker , but the Undertaker jumps once again , landing behind his back thrusting his sotoba at him.

"Ronald !" Exclaimed William.

"Get away from him !" Alexandra exclaims as she charges at Undertaker. Swing her hammer at him. But it was futile as the Undertaker was able dodge her strikes.

The undertaker cackled once more. "My , what a persistent girl I see. We haven't met before have we , I am -".

"Haaaaaa !!!!!!!" Alexandra exclaims , with a heavy heave she manages to hit Undertaker throwing him away to the trees.

"That's my girl" Ronald said weakily.

"I'm still not happy on what she did to me" Grell crossed their hands.