♤|57|♤

(Quick A/N: Sooo , just to clarify on chapter 55-56 and before that. The events that happened in 55-56 occurs at the sametime the previous chapters ... *Just a different point of view. I hope u understand. Anyways , back to the story)

"Sebastian !!! Sebastian !!!" (Y/n) charged into the safe house , panting heavily. Sebastian stopped in his work and looked at his mistress confused.

"My Lady , what seems to be the matter ?" asked the butler. Going to his mistress.

"Ho-chien ... Location ... Leave ..." (Y/n) wasn't able to say a complete sentence because she was out of her breathe. She then fell into her butlers arms , Sebastian assisted her.

"My Lady ?".

"Sebastian ..." (Y/n) gripped her butlers arms tightly. "W-we have to leave. Our location is now found , we have to leave or else-" (Y/n)'s words were cut as they heard a horse arrive. "Uh ... T-they're here..." she mumbled.

"You stay here My Lady , I'll take care of them" Sebastian said in a low voice.

"You better..." (Y/n) responded.

Sebastian then crept to the front door , preparing for attack. (Y/n) hid behind him knowing it was the safest place to be. Sebastian gripped onto a knife , the first weapon he chooses to attack. Once he opens the door , he plans on throwing the knife to the person or persons and make a break for it while they're still confused.

Sebastian slowly opens the door and about was about to attack until...

"(Y/n) , please come out" a familiar voice said.

"Emily ..." (Y/n) muttered. She slowly peeked outside the window  and was surprised at what she saw. Emily was all alone , no Yard with her , no knights , no persecutors. Just herself and a horse.

"Sebastian , don't attack her ..." (Y/n) said to her butler. The butler wanted to protest but he had to obey her command. "Don't worry , I doubt she'll kill me" she said.

(Y/n) then walked out of the house and slowly approached her sister. "(Y/n) ..." Emily ran to her , arms wide open.

"Don't !" (Y/n) exclaimed before Emily could give her a bear hug. "Don't come any closer ..."

"(Y/n) ... Alright , I'll back away" Emily backed away from her cousin. There was silence and tension for a moment. But Emily had decided to break it. "Listen ... (Y/n)... I know you don't trust , in the situation we are in-"

"Funny , shouldn't it be you not trusting in me" (Y/n) cutted.

"(Y/n) !!" Emily exclaimed , she then took a deep breath and continued on speaking. "Listen ... I-I don't know who to trust anymore. Where to side ... I don't know who is the enemy here !"

"Emily ... How daft can you be ? Where is your honor as knight ? Shouldn't you be serving the king who I was said to kill by my own two hands ?!" (Y/n) shouted.

Emily was speechless ... She couldn't say anything else. The only thing left was-

"Please , (Y/n)..." Emily bowed down which had shocked (Y/n). "Ho-chien believed in you ... He endured so much pain for you. He believes you can set things right , and I-I will as well".

"Emily ... Please raise you head. It isn't for a knight to beg and plead" (Y/n) said.

"(Y/n) ....".

"Come inside and I will tell you my side of the story "(Y/n) extend her hand to her cousin.

■■■

At the Midford Mansion , Edgar watches over his father is sleeping. "Father ... Emily ..." Edgar worries for his sister who hasn't yet comeback.

Amanda walks to Alice's doorstep , worried that her child hasn't yet come out of her room. "A-Alice ...." she said in a gentle voice. "D-do you want me to read a story ?" , Alice did not answer which ached Amanda's heart. "O-okay then ... maybe later". She startd walk away until...

"M-mommy ..." Alice squeaked.

"Alice ?" Amanda pressed her head on the door to hear her daughter. "What is it dear ?"

"G-grandpa ... W-why is he here ?" The little girl's voice trembled. "And ... monsters... w-why are there m-monsters ?!" She started to cry.

"Alice ? Alice let me in dear ... let me in" Amanda started knocking the door. "Let me in dear !!! Let mommy in !!!".

"I-I can't ... Th-they're everywhere ... t-they might hurt you" Alice squeaked.

"Alice ! Alice let mommy in please  !!!" Amanda said starting to forcefully push the door. She could hear her daughter sobbing. She then grabbed the decorated candelabra and destroyed the door knob. She then pushed the door and ran to her daughter who was huddled up at the corner. 

"Alice ! Alice !" Amanda hugged shook her daughter trying to snap the child out of the nightmare she is having.

"M-mommy ?".

"Alice ... What-".

"Mommy !!!!" Alice hugged her mother tightly. "I can see ... I can see d-dead people and other things!!!! Like ... the one w-who killed t-the king !!!!" . This shocked Amanda.

"Alice , don't tell me .... You've got the gift ?!"

■■■

".... So , that's all the bit of information I have for you. I won't be surprised if you won't believe in me-".

"I do" Emily abruptly said.

"What ? That's absurd ?!" (Y/n) exclaimed. "I thought you'd be a hard one to pursuade ... Compared to the others , especially your brother".

"But I am doing this to find the real person who has framed you ... Even if a part of me still doesn't believe you" Emily spoke sternly. "You - the person who framed you - I saw no difference. How can one have a fully detailed disguise to copy someone ? It's very hard to take in what you have said... But" she paused for a bit. "Seeing YOU right now , I don't think you would ever do that to the king and to my father ..."

A grin crept on (Y/n)'s face.

"Alright with all that said and done ... What should we do first ?" Asked Emily.

"Isn't that simple ? We have to leave this place as soon as possible" (Y/n) responded. She then turned to her butler who just entered.

"My Lady , all the preparations are done ... We will be leaving shortly" Sebastian said politely.

"Good to hear Sebastian " (Y/n) responded to her butler. "Now... We're about to hunt ourselves a grim reaper ...."

■■■

Tadahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Another chapter !!!
Sorry it took so long ~~~
I actually planned on updating on my birthday.

Yes you read it right !

Today is my 🎉 birthday 🎉!!!! Wooohoooooo !!!!!!!!!

*I don't plan on telling my age though - if u guys know my exact age , let's just keep it a secret ok ? •wink•

Anyways , I hope u guys have a good day !!!!

♡♡♡