Prologue

Tord Pov:

I walk over to the edge of the hill.

I guess my mission failed.

Maybe I was rushing to the best part too much.

I suddenly feel odd.

My mind feels fuzzy as if it's searching for something to think about and my heart feels still as if it's not beating.

For some unknown reason my eyes start darting everywhere.

I then look down at the road below the hill and what first catches my eye is Tom walking away from the ashes of his house with Edd and Matt helping him stand.

I feel my mind and heart instantly change.

My mind starts frantically thinking about Tom and everything about him and my heart starts to beat rapidly.

What is going on?

I stare at Tom as he moves farther and farther away from my view.

Once he's out of my sight I gasp for for air because I hadn't realized that I wasn't breathing as I was staring at him.

I feel calmer but Tom won't give my mind a rest and the more I think about him the faster my heart continues to beat.

"Red Leader, are you okay?!" I hear a familiar voice say.

I sigh.

"Bring me back to base.. Paul and Patryk," I say to the people behind me while continuing to look out into the distance.

"Yes Sir," Paul and Patryk say in unison.

I need to find out what's wrong with me and fast.