He Thinks I'm Crazy

Stockholm Syndrome Definition: Where one grows close to their captor or someone that abuses them. Signs of Stockholm Syndrome are, goes along with their captors schedule, obeys their captor submissively, becomes dependent of their captor, and loves their captor no matter what they do.

This is what I learned from several kidnapping movies, the internet, and my Mom. There's a reason I'm putting this here don't worry lol.

Tom Pov:

"Edd I have to go back home! Tord needs me!" I try to convince Edd.

"Home?!" Edd asks, rather offended actually. "That place isn't home Tom!"

"Yes it is Edd!"

"No it isn't! Don't you remember?! London was our home and the person you say you want to go back to is the one who destroyed it!" Edd looks at me with a look that says "Have you gone mad?". "How could you actually call that place home?!"

"Tord really does need me Edd! You don't understand!"

(Needed to put my hand brace on for spasms so it's a pain writing uuuugh)

"We're going to go see the base therapist tonight, we need to figure out what's wrong with you,"

"Edd.. You.. You think I'm crazy don't know..." I look down and Edd gets a look of guilt.

Edd hugs me, "No it's not that Tom.. I just know that the old you wouldn't be saying these things and we need to figure out why you're saying them..."

I look down... He thinks I'm crazy...

Tord Pov:

"Don't worry Red Leader! We'll make sure he comes back! You'll be okay!" Pat says to me, hugging me as I hide my face in my hands and cry. "You won't go insane! We'll get him back!"

"Don't worry Red Leader, it'll be okay! We'll make sure he comes back safe and sound!" Paul says to me and rubs my back in a comforting way.

"I can already feel sanity leaving me..." I whisper. "I'm done for..."

Silence then fills the room.