Closet Part 2

Warning: Masterbation and blowjob... Basically smut

---

Toms Pov:

My eyes flutter open, even though I'm still really exhausted. Something just seems off- Oh wait... Oh God... Did Tord really... I know for a fact that wasn't a dream... I sit up in bed and swiftly pull the blankets off me. I have Tords pajamas on and Tord isn't in his bedroom at all.

I check the clock, it's already 5 pm. I slept a long time, so it'll be dark out soon...

I know I should be mad that I was drugged and treated that way, but if I'm being honest... I'm not. I would be if he actually raped me, but he didn't, he respected I wanted to keep my virginity. He actually did something really clever.. What is it you ask? Well... He made me physically understand how he feels all the time... At least that's how he explained it...

I.. I need to talk to him about it. I never knew it was really that bad and I actually feel terrible he feels that way all the time, it was like torture for me... How does he act okay?

But first on the to do list, I need to find out where he is. I'll get some clothes on then I'll ask around. I go to Tords closet and grab his red hoodie Which is slightly oversized on me and one of his many black jeans, then I put on his black and white sneakers. I run out the door.

(I'm lazy)

After several hours, to the point I want to pass out, AT NIGHT TIME... I still couldn't find him. He hid somewhere most likely sound proof and hard to get into, because that sounds a whole lot like Tord...

I sigh and I'm about to give up, until I faintly hear someone moaning, "F-fuck Tom~" quite nearby. I follow the several moans until I reach the same closet Tord and I had our first kiss in... I put my ear on the door and hear a Norwegian voice moaning my name several times and some Japanese anime girls moaning from a really bad audio system... Is he masturbating to Hentai?

I pull my head away from the door and quietly sigh. Should I leave him alone?.. He.. He seems to want me really bad... He did say he does this when I don't want to see him, but he must not know I want to see him... Maybe I should do something for him?.. I mean... He did make me feel really good last night.. Kinda... So it could be like a repayment?...

I think a blowjob would be a good repayment.. I think that'd make him really happy... I hope that's going to be enough...

Should I just open the door? Would he panic? Well I suppose the only other way of getting in is knocking, but then he'd stop doing what he's doing and it'd make it a bit awkward... I'm just going to go in...

I quickly open the door which causes Tord to cover himself with his hand and slam his dvd player closed in a panic. "Wh-what are you doing here?!" He asks me in a embarrassed scream.

I sigh and close the door behind me, I then shyly hold my arms behind my back and say, "What I'm about to do is a repayment for yesterday.."

"What do you me-" I smoothly fall on my knees, me between Tords legs and I take his member into my hand. "H-hey!-" I slowly stroke him which instantly makes him shut up and slowly lean his head back on the closet wall in what seems like complete pleasure as he makes loud moans. "T-Tom~"

I smile and blush slightly from his sudden change of mood and I get the desire to see him change his mood more, so I lean down which he doesn't seem to notice until I lick up from the base to the tip which makes him shoot his head up to me and give me a surprised face from most likely the fact I've never done this to him before.

He goes to say something but I stop him by saying, "Just be quiet and enjoy it~" Tord looks unsure until I start full blown sucking him off, then he gives in and grips my hair tightly as he bites his bottom lip.

You can hear him trying to cover up his moans with grunts instead, but when I start deep throating he gives up on that and loud but deep moans begin flowing from his mouth.

I grip his thighs and shove his member as deep as I can down my throat which goes far since I have no gag relax. Tord notices this and says, "I wish I knew y-you had that sooner~" he then tilts his head back again. "O-oh fuck~ I-I'm going to cum soon T-Tom~!"

Tord Pov:

When Tom hears me say I'm going to cum he suddenly bobs his head much faster, like he wants it just as much as me. I grab his head and push him down on my member, I cum deep into his throat which makes Toms eyes widen and go white.

When I pull his face back I see his eyes have tears in them, his eyes are half lidded, and his tongue is sticking out which cum can be seen dripping from his tongue... This is so much better than Hentai...

I love Tom so.. so so so much...