You Need Tom, Red Leader

Tord Pov:

I'm too the point where I feel longing for Tom and where it hurts really REALLY bad for some reason.

I want him...

No..

I need him..

I slam my head against my desk on repeat.

"GET OUT!!" I scream each time I bang my head.

My door bursts open and I hear gasps from what I'd say 2 people.

"SIR STOP!" I hear then 2 people running to my sides while I continue to what seems like break my skull.

They grab my shoulders and pull me away from the now blood stained desk.

Blood trickles down my face and I growl loudly.

"I WANT TO DIE!!!" I scream and grip my hair.

"You need to stop this! You've already gotten a concussion before Red Leader!" I hear then I look to my sides to see that the 2 soldiers that stopped me are Patryk and Paul.

"I CAN'T TAKE IT!! IT HURTS!!" I scream.

"We need to get Lilly's tea," Patryk says to Paul.

"I'll be right back," Paul says and runs out of the room.

"Oh god I can't take it.... I.. Need Tom..." I say and grip my hair with 1 hand.

"Sir he'll get you too distracted from the army if he's here and we can't have that," Patryk says.

"Lilly says I'll go mad if I don't! Who the hell would want a mad leader?!!"

"We just can't have you being distracted Red Leader!"

"It's not fair!"

"You know.. we have so many women and men you could just use to "help" with this stress like it always used to," Patryk is just trying to get my mind away from the thought of Tom...

But of course, Tom won't leave..

"Patryk I want to die and a suicidal man doesn't want to fuck people unless he's suicidal because he can't fuck people,"

Patryk sighs.

"Maybe you shou-"

The door opens and Paul walks in with a cup of SBG tea and Lilly by his side with a serious expression.

Paul places the tea in front of me and I immediately start to drink it sending relief throughout my brain.

"Red Leader," Lilly says making me look up at her.

"Yes?" I ask.

"You can't live off that tea,"

"What?? Why?!"

"The tea only last so long before your brain gets used to it and makes you immune to the effects..."

"So you're saying..."

"You need Tom, Red Leader,"