My Prince

Tord Pov:

Tom lays on the floor unconscious which makes me softly smile at his complete helplessness. I can feel my heart and thoughts picking up the pace the more I look at him. I walk over to him and lift his body to lay between my now crossed legs as I run my fingers through his soft hair and admire his beautiful face as it gives off a peaceful expression.

"Sir!" I hear which makes me look up to see Patryk standing at the end of the hall.

"Oh, Patryk it's you," I say with my soft smile.

Patryk runs up to me and says, "The Queen has surrendered and promised to use the royal savings to rebuild what ever you'd like to replace the rubble and ash of London," Patryk looks down at Tom. "Thaaat's why you seem happy and calm at the same time."

"Isn't he just the most gorgeous thing you've ever seen in your life," I look back down at Tom and caress his cheek which makes Patryk look back at me. "He's going to make a great Prince to the new world~"

"What if he doesn't accept it Sir?"

"Oh he will Patryk," I giggle lightly. "He will~"

Patryk looks at Tom again, "I should take him to base Sir."

Patryk reaches for him, but I grab one of his wrists and say in a threatening tone, "If you EVER attempt to touch him again, I'll give you a slow and painful death then cut your body up into pieces and have all the pieces be fed to each and every one of my ravenous dogs," I growl. "Understand?"

"Y-yes Sir!" Patryk says with a terrified face.

"Good," I stand and pick Tom up bridal style. "Let's head for base now."

"Y-y-yes Sir!"

We then make it down the elevator and to the lobby where we see the two soldiers that were guarding the door on the floor and barely conscious.

Patryk and I walk over to them, then I ask the most conscious one, "What happened?"

"The.. Green.. And.." the soldier coughs up blood. "Purple ones.. Got away..."

I sigh.

"Well we can't do anything about it now," I say then look to Patryk and tell him, "Bring these soldiers to base and get them patched up."

"Yes Sir," Patryk says then pulls out his walkie talkie to call for soldiers to pick up these soldiers.

I look down at Tom and smile at his sleeping face then whisper to him, "You're going to love it back at base my Prince~"