Explosion

Tom Pov:

"Goddamnit Tord you're all beat up!" I say as I clean Tord's wounds in the car. "You're such a idiot..."

"Hey! She punched me first!" Tord says defensively. "Besides, she's only a newbie and needs to learn some-"

I hit his head with my hand and say, "Shut up," he rubs his head and I place a white bandage on his cheek where a deep scratch is. "It still gives you no right to embarrass me in front of so many people! Jeez you need to learn to keep your temper in che-" Suddenly the whole front of the car explodes and everything goes white, I then black out.

Tord Pov:

I wake up slowly, the ground is cold and my head is pounding in pain. I sit up and open my eyes, I see that the front of the car has exploded and the car is in flames.

"What happened-" I suddenly remember something majorly important. "TOM!!" I look inside the burning car and see Tom sitting unconscious in the seat. "Oh God..." I carefully pull Tom out of the car window and hold him in my arms. "Tom..." I place my head to his chest, luckily I hear a heartbeat so I sigh of sweet relief. "Thank God you're okay..." I then hug him tightly in my arms and whisper, "Who.. Who could've done this?.." I'll find out later.. but right now I need to get Tom back home.