Cure

Finally the big day has come...

LETS GET IT ON!!

WARNING: REALLY REAL SMUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---

Tom Pov:

Right when I came home Tord left me to go to his room, which honestly really confused me, since I was expecting him to be super excited to have me home.

I think Pat noticed my disappointment and confusion because he comes over to me and says, "He knows Tom..."

I look at him and ask, "He knows what?"

Pat sighs and looks down, "We had a droid go into The Rebellion base before the attack.. and Tord wanted to see how you were doing..."

My face goes white and I look down, "Oh.. fuck..."

"Yeah... He.. He was really upset that you were okay with Edd and not him.. But he still came to get you,"

"Why though?"

"Because right now.. He really loves you..." I look at Tords bedroom door that I've been looking at for a while. "I can't hold back this secret anymore."

"What secret?"

Pat sighs, "We've known the cure for a while..."

"What?! Why didn't you use it?!"

"Because we don't have it," I look at him in confusion. "You have it..."

"Wh..What do you mean?"

"His body is always craving you because... If he has sex with you.." Pat looks at me with eyes of desperation. "He's cured..."

My eyes widen, "Wh-what?!"

"Basically once his body and mind feel the real deal with the person its constantly sick over, then it figures out that it finally got the person it was obsessed with to love them enough to do it with them..." Pat looks down. "So then he goes back to normal.."

"But.. But would he still love me?" I look down and Pat looks at me.

Pat looks to the door and sighs, "In most cases, it's only the disorder that makes them in love with the person they hate.. But since they remember everything they did in the state they were in, they fall in love with the obsessed person afterwards anyway..."

I look at the door, "So you're saying... if I let Tord fuck me... then he will be normal again?"

"Yes,"

I gulp and look down, "Does everyone want him normal again?.."

"Everyone in the army... A whole 10,834 people...." I bite my bottom lip.

After a minute of silence I look up at the door with a deep breath, "I'll.. I'll do it."

"Really?.. But you said you didn't want him to take your virginity..."

I look down, "By now, I think I'm starting to love his obsessed self back..." Pat flinches. "So even if he does take it.. I'd be okay with it.. and he'd be healed..." I softly smile and begin walking to his door.

I stand in front of his door and I can hear loud sobbing from inside which gives me so much fucking guilt. It sounds like real heartbreak... When really... he's just broken.

I take a big deep breath and exhale before opening the door. I see Tord sitting on the side of his bed and sobbing into his hands. He looks really upset. I sigh and close the door behind me.