Dependent

Btw I think I'm gonna make you all suffer by putting at least one chapter with sexy EddTom because I'm evil >:3

It's funny because I have no clue if I actually ship them or not, I just like seeing the pained comments :3

🔥🔥🔥🔥
😈Suffer😈

---

Tom Pov

"I left clean clothes on your dresser, so make sure to get dressed quickly so we can eat breakfast together!" The note Edd left on my bedside table says.

I was only able to fall asleep at 3 am this morning since I didn't have Tord next to me to cuddle me and make me feel safe and the bed doesn't smell like him or feel as soft as his bed.. so I'm exhausted...

I walk over to the dresser and look down at the blue hoodie, black jeans, socks, and brand new checkered vans.

I pick up the blue hoodie and smell it... Doesn't smell like Tord... I don't want it... I throw the hoodie on the floor and walk over to the small laundry bin in the corner of my new room. I look into it to see the clothes I wore when I got taken is still in there which makes me smile. I take the red hoodie and smell it, completely melting from the familiar aroma... Luckily the clothes aren't actually dirty, they just smell like Tord. I then get dressed into my old clothes. I walk out of my room and down the hall to the cafeteria.

Edd Pov:

When Tom appears from the door way I instantly become happy, until I see he's still wearing Tords hoodie with the hood over his head and Tords clothes and not the new clothes I gave him. Why is he still wearing those clothes??

Tom sits in the seat in front of me and Matt and whispers a, "Hi."

"Tom why are you wearing those dirty clothes?" I ask Tom which makes Tom look away.

"Your... Your new clothes didn't smell like Tord..." Tom quietly says which makes me utterly disappointed.

Did Tord really fuck him up that bad? (You know it 😉)

Kaitlyn comes over and hands us some pancakes for breakfast which we all give her a soft thanks in return. Matt and I start eating but after a minute I notice Tom is just staring down at his food.

"Is there something wrong with the food?" I ask Tom.

"It isn't cut," Tom says.

"Then cut it?" I say to Tom in more of a question.

Tom goes silent which makes me sigh. I take a last bite of my food and stand up, I walk over to Toms side and take his knife and fork, cutting up the pancakes and covering them in maple syrup.

I sit back down in my seat and say, "Okay they're cut now-"

"They aren't cut like Tord cuts them..." Tom says with embarrassment in his pickiness which makes me sigh in disappointment and Matt look at him with a bit of sadness.

"You're going to therapy today... So I'm sure Lilac will help you out a bit with your eating problem..." I say to Tom with a soft smile that I'm only putting on to make Tom not feel so bad.

Tom nods slowly and continues to stare down at his food.

Lilac Pov: *Only One Hour Later*

Toms telling me about how he can't do certain things on his own and he can't wear clothes that don't smell like Red Leader. I can tell Red Leader really hit all the right spots on Toms body from the fact that it completely affected Toms life style and Toms independence.

Let me explain a bit. Everyone has certain nerves in their bodies that cause reactions, and nerves are connected to the brain and obviously the body. When Red Leader acquired OLD he gained the ability to figure out Toms different nerves reaction without really realizing he did, but he only gained this ability when he first touched Tom, which I assume was the first day he captured Tom. Which might I add, he can only recognize Toms nerves, not anyone elses. He can basically control Toms different sensations. He can make Tom extremely horny, hit certain places to make Tom feel better or worse, or even put him into a trance when they lock eyes to where he can do whatever he wants with him. Of course he can also hit nerves to change Toms way of thinking and make Tom completely dependent of him. Which from what I'm hearing, he really did hit those nerves.

I hate the fact I have to shove the idea into Toms head that Tord is evil, but I work for Green Leader and I know I can't do anything out of line or things will become more chaotic than it is right now behind the scenes.

But even though it's the first day of therapy... Toms already getting that horrible idea stuck in his head...