How Tord Feels

So my writing style has changed quite a bit huh?

WELL ITS GONNA GET EVEN MORE CRAZY BECAUSE NOW POV IS ITALIC, I've been meaning to change that for awhile now lol...

also, WARNING: Clothed sex, drugs, and handjob?? Basically sex, but it's not the real deal yet.. It's like humping and- OKAY LET'S JUST GET ON WITH THE CHAPTER SHALL WE!

(This gon be a spicy one so be prepared 😉)

---

Tom Pov:

As Tord and I eat breakfast, Tord says out of the blue, "I just remembered! The army just got a new delivery of drinks and I found your favorite one in the mix earlier! I'll go grab it real quick!"

(I don't trust this Todd dude)

"Huh?" I ask, but Tords already gone in the kitchen.

After a few minutes Tord walks back out with a medium sized glass of a clear drink... Is that alcohol? Tord places it in front of me and sits back in his original place.

"It's Smirnoff!" Tord says with a smile. "I'll let you have some today since you haven't had it in awhile."

"Smirnoff?" I ask and look down into it. "I'm not really in the mood for alcohol right now though Tord..."

"Come on, you were always up for it before!"

I sigh, "Fine... I guess a few sips of it wouldn't hurt..." I take the glass into my hand and when I take one sip my body immediately wants more, so it starts to take large gulps of it.

I quickly finish the whole glass and lower the class to see Tord giving me a sly look. I don't understand the look he's giving me until literally 10 seconds later when I begin to feel sleepy.

"Night night Tommy~" Tord says before I pass out.

*Some Time Later*

I wake up to my whole body feeling boiling hot and someone licking and kissing my neck. When I try to separate my arms, it seems my wrists are cuffed together by a short chain.

My eyes refuse to fully open even when I begin to wake up. I can suddenly feel the pleasure coming from my neck. For some reason I moan out, "T-Tord~" even though I'm still unsure who is giving me this feeling and for some reason, I don't seem to care.

I finally know who it is when a Norwegian voice says, "How did you know~? Your eyes aren't even open~"

"I-I feel.. so.. so hot..." I say, still not really realizing the situation I'm in.

I can hear Tord shift to a position that he's able to look down at my face in. I can feel some drool sliding down my chin when Tords warm hand holds my scorching hot cheek and gently moves my face up, which I let him without much thought. I can feel myself start to pant the more hot my body gets and I try to move my arms the slightest bit but the heat of my body makes me struggle to move them at all from laying above my head.

Tord gets closer to me, moving his crotch right up against mine. Luckily I can tell I still have my T-shirt and jeans on, but the fact that my jeans are not very loose makes my lower area seem much tighter than normal the more it gets pushed up against and the hotter I get.

I still can't seem to comprehend or be able to question why I'm in the situation I'm in. My minds fuzzy and I can feel neediness and massive amounts of heat taking over my body very quickly.

"I can tell the drugs are kicking in~ You trust me way too much now Tommy~" Tord says then passionately kisses me before I can answer.

Tord slowly begins to grind against me which sends pleasure throughout my entire body and makes me unwillingly moan loudly into the kiss. I can feel everything 10x more than normal, everything is so sensitive right now. I manage to slowly move my arms to wrap around Tords neck, I feel skin so I assume he just has pants on.

I pull back from the kiss and tilt my head back, moaning out, "R-right there Tord~ Oh G-God right there~"

"Right here~?" Tord asks.

Tord starts to grind against me roughly which makes me frantically pant and I loudly respond with, "Y-yes~! R-right there~! D-do it exactly-" I gasp when he makes a large thrust onto my hard boner. "Like that~!!" It isn't much longer later that I let out a pleasured whisper, "D-dominate me Daddy~ I want you i-inside me so b-bad~!" I thought I'd never say that in my entire life, but I was wrong.

"Well that's too bad," Tord then seductively whispers in my ear, "Because you specifically told me you didn't want me to do that~" I can easily tell Tords smirking by the way he said that. "And I'm not going to let you hate me later because I did something you told me not to~"

"I-I change m-my mind~! Please f-fuck me~!" I arch my back with my arms going straight back to above me and squirm from the neediness making me not want to stay still. "I'll d-do anything~! I-I need y-you~!"

"Then you must know how I feel 24/7 Tom," my eyes shoot open and I gasp when Tord thrusts on me so hard that I cum inside my pants. "I need you all the time and I want to fuck you all the time," Tord hits against my below with his in a intense and rough thrusting motion which makes me scream out in pleasure as I keep feeling the constant need to cum. "But you don't want that, so I constantly feel teased by you..." Tord wraps his hand around my neck and pushes me down against the bed, only hard enough to give the choking sensation, but not enough that I can't breath. "Exactly like you're feeling right now."

"B-but~! you don't a-always-" I let out another pleasured gasp. "want to c-cum~!"

"Yes I do Tom, what do you think I do when you refuse to have me around?" Tord rams against me making me roll my eyes back and more drool slides down my chin when my tongue slides out of my mouth. "Let me answer that for you," Tord stops grinding and instead pulls out my member, taking it into his hand and roughly stroking. It's covered in my many orgasms, so it's already completely wet and the feeling of it being stroked wet only makes more precum slide down the side of it. "Who do you want right now Tom?"

"Y-you Tord~! I-I really want y-you~!!" I scream out since I feel another orgasm coming soon and it's most likely the last one I can handle.

"That's how I feel about you when I do this exact thing," Tord hits spots on my member that make my mind fuzzy since they're extremely sensitive areas. I let out a really submissive and feminine yell of pleasure. Tord leans down and whispers in my ear, "I've wanted to be inside you so long Tom... But you said yourself you don't want me as your first.. and I'm not going to force you because I love you."

I'm not sure if it's just my fuzzed up mind talking or me telling the truth when I scream, "I l-love you t-too Tord~!!"

I then cum for the 8th time already, which makes me completely pass out from the overstimulation and amount of times I've came.

---

Did I do good?