Conversion

EDDTOM WARNING!!! EVERYONE TAKE OVER!!! *Throws anti EddTom blankets to everyone* OKAY NOW EVERYONE HIDE IN THE BLANKETS AND STAY VERY STILL.. THIS SHIP CAN SMELL YOU MOVING....

No seriously this is pretty bad, it gets to a naked stage 🤮

(I don't hate the ship, this is a joke)

No virginity taken tho so don worry UwU

---

Tom Pov:

It's been 4 weeks of being here and the therapy.. seems to be doing something to me. I'm able to wear the clean clothes, but if I'm honest, I feel really uncomfortable wearing them and I cut and eat all of Edds food, even if it's not as enjoyable as eating with Tord. I'm pretty independent now, but I constantly feel uncomfortable....

"You're doing great Tom! I'm so proud of you!" Edd says. "But you should go rest up in your room for awhile, you look exhausted."

"I.. I didn't catch much sleep last night if I'm being honest," I say and put on a fake smile to make it seem like I'm okay, even if it looks nervous.

"Let me walk you to your room," I nod slowly and we begin our walk from the therapy room to my bedroom and when we arrive Edd opens the door for me. "Go rest up Tom, you had a long day."

I nod again and walk in, Edd closes the door behind me. I sigh of relief and quickly take the uncomfortable blue hoodie, jeans, and shoes off, which reveals my dotted skin.

When I say dotted skin, I mean there are still hickeys still all around my body from when Tord bit and sucked on my body when I was unconscious from the drugs, they're all over my neck and they're spotted around my chest and thighs. It's been weeks, but they haven't left yet...

I leave myself in my boxers since Edd threw out Tords clothes and I just look at the ground in sadness while loosely crossing my arms across my chest. I'm not quite that sure why I miss Tord, when I now know he's evil.. but I still miss him so.. so bad....

My bedroom door opens out of nowhere and I flinch when Edd says, "Oh I forgot to say To-" Edd sees my body and gasps. "Where the hell did you get all those?!"

I look at Edd in a panic and say, "E-Edd, this isn't what it looks like I-I swear!"

Edd closes the door and walks over to me, grabbing my shoulders and asking me in a hushed yell, "Who did this?! Was it a Rebel?! Tell me who and I'll have them killed!"

"I-It wasn't!-"

"Then who?!"

My lip quivers and Edd and I look at each other in silence for a minute before I look away and whisper, "Tord and I used to.. do a lot..."

"What?... He.. He did this?...." Edd asks and gets a hurt expression. Some small tears fill my eyes and I slowly nod. "How long?"

"It.. It started when he kidnapped me... s-so... for a while I-I guess..."

Edd looks down enough that I can see his eyes, "Did you... Did you enjoy it?..."

I flinch then look away, "I... I did..."

"Why.. Why did you?"

"I didn't l-like any of the stuff at first.. but after a while I g-gave in and realized.. he d-does it all r-really well..."

"Tom look at me,"

I hesitantly look at Edd and Edd presses his lips on to mine, my breath hitches. The kiss is soft, but for some reason it doesn't feel as good as Tords first kiss with me...

Edd pulls away, leaving me in a surprised state, Edd then says, "I need to do something or I don't think I'll ever feel okay..."

"Wh-what is it?.." I ask.

"Just.. let me give you a couple hickeys too... It doesn't have to be as many as Tord did.. Just a few..." I flinch at Edds request.

I look down and think for a minute before looking back up at him shyly, "J-just a few..."

Edd softly smiles, "Thank you Tom.."

(Here we fucking go)

Edd then plants his lips back on to mine again and kisses me. After a minute he pulls back, then lays me on my bed while keeping eye contact with me. He climbs between my legs and I wrap them around his waist. I move my neck to the side and he leans his face toward it.

Edd then kisses a few of the hickeys already on my neck which for some reason the hickeys seem to be extremely sensitive, so I moan and softly gasp with every kiss. He then begins to softly bite at unmarked areas of my neck, which the feeling doesn't seem to be as effective as when Tord would do it.

After a bit of soft biting he eventually gets to leaving hickeys and he does it rather roughly. I move one hand to grip his hair and I move the other one over his shoulder and grip the back his shirt.

"F-fuck T- E..Edd~" I moan out and grip his hair tighter since the sensations are finally getting to me, but still not as much as Tord can give me. I gasp loudly when Edd grinds against my crouch with his when we obviously didn't plan that... "E-Edd we d-didn't-"

"Shh.. it's okay, I won't go any farther than this if you don't want me to.." Edd says into my ear which I give in and close my eyes as small gasps and pleasured moans escape my lips, Edd continues to give me small and big hickeys on both sides of my neck while still keeping steady motions below.

I know I need to get this out there before he gives me anymore hickeys. I try not to moan when I say, "E-Edd, Tord never t-took my virginity..."

Edd stops and looks down at me, "R-really?"

I pant slightly and open my eyes to look up at Edd, "Y-yes, he just did a- a lot sexual th-things wi-with me, b-but not s-sex..."

Edd softly smiles down at me and whispers into my ear, "Then give me permission to be your first." I flinch.

"I.." I start to think really hard. If Tord found out- No! Stop thinking about Tord Stupid... Edd has been my friend so much longer than Tord has... But do I love him that much?.. Do I love him enough to take away something I've protected for years?... Well.. if he takes it then.. then I wouldn't have to worry about Tord taking it if he ever forces me into anything... God why do I keep thinking about Tord?... I'll... I'll let him.. He deserves it... "I.. I give you permission Edd..."

Edd looks down at me again and whispers a, "Thank you," Edd sits up between my legs and spreads them, he looks down at my far too skinny body but far too curvy body with a smile. He takes a hold of the rim of my boxers which makes me nervous since that's the last thing fully covering me up and he slowly pulls it off and throws it on to the floor, revealing my whole body to him which I look away and close my eyes with embarrassment. "Everything about you is so beautiful," Edd trails his hand up my bare stomach, to my chest, then to cup my cheek. "I'm so happy I get to do this," I gasp and flinch when he wraps his warm hand around my length, then when he begins to stroke it I can feel myself shake with pleasure.

I tilt my head back as my member already begins to twitch from the heat of his hand and the fact he's jerking me off rather fast. "E-Edd~!" I cum on to his hand and my stomach which makes Edd stop stroking me for some reason. I pant quickly with my tongue slightly sticking out.

I look at Edd as he places his hands on my cheeks and says, "I love y-" A siren fills the whole base which makes us both flinch. "Shit!"

Edd pick gets up from the bed and I sit up and ask, "Edd what's g-going on?!"

"Tom put your clothes on we're leaving!-"

"Answer me Edd!"

Edd looks at me and looks down with a unsure face before saying, "We're under attack by the Red Army Tom."

---

That wasn't so bad *Nervous laughter* I'll be right back *goes behind the stage curtain and pukes a gay rainbow then comes back* Well wasn't that a great chapter huh?