Moon Goddess Daughter

I was taken to a big pack house and into the Alpha's office. It was a elegant one with sandalwood furniture and ethnic sculptures and statues all over the shelves.

I noticed a man wearing black suit with a purple bow-tie. His eyes were a dark brown with contrast to his extremely pale skin and an amazing jawline. His well tonned muscles were a cherry on top. He emitted a powerful aura, that of an Alpha.

"Well why were you trespassing my territory? You don't seem like a danger, right?"

"I am really sorry to trespass your territory Alpha but it was merely an accident. Actually I am  the only daughter of late beta Kane Avalor Grey of silver moon pack. My parents were killed by rouges infront of my eyes when I was 6 years old. My pack thinks that I killed them and has since then treated me like an omega. But my wolf and I had always refused to be treated like that so they decided to physically abuse me. I was waiting for my mate and I found him on my 18th birthday last week but he straight away rejected me and tried to kill me so I ran. I was going to the airport and thought of flying away to some place which is under no pack's control and live like human for the rest of my life but I accidentally stepped in your territory and here I am" . I said a little embarrassed.

Well I don't feel his aura dominating and trust me it is really freaking me out like why? Afterall he is an Alpha. But I decided to listen to the mysterious voice and show submission.

" And what makes you think we will believe you? ", The gamma said whose name I think is John.

"Well.... because I don't have any reason to lie I just wanted to go away and live a peaceful live but I accidentally stepped in the territory. Please let me go I promise to never show my face again, I am no harm" by the time I said the last word I felt anger bloom inside me. why can't these people just let me go!?

My wolf was getting angry and I felt a Power emiting from me. It was not one of a Alpha's, but even superior. I saw all the wolfs standing fell on there knees and even the Alpha was slightly bowing his head.

At this sight I suddenly calmed my wolf and myself and once I was calm I murmured a small sorry.

Everyone around me was shocked. Even I was shocked but I didn't let it show on my face. I again said but this time in a very calm and soft voice," Alpha please let me go, I am no harm at all".

The Alpha whose name is Aden thought for a while and then spoke up, " it will be my pleasure if you join the pack. I can't force you but if you stay I can ensure your safety".

Everybody including me was shocked.

"Well sorry Alpha Aden but I had different plans" . I said in a plain voice.

"Well plans can be changed dear. You seem pretty tired, why don't you stay here for the night and then depart tomorrow you will even get sometime to think". Alpha Aden said with a hint of plead in his voice.

Well I really was tired and needed some rest so I agreed. Plus his offer is not bad I can think about it.

I was showed my room by the gamma whose name is Bates. It was heaven of a room. Everything was organised very nicely. The bed was so soft and it even had a walk in closet. But then the thing striked me , why will Alpha Aden almost plead me to stay? Why will he give me such a nice room? And the most important, what was that power that emited from me, that made even the leaders fall on their knees.

I was just wondering when I realised the meaning of the words that was told to me by moon goddess herself when I was injured.

OMG! I am the moon goddess daughter and I have her strength and all that had happened to me till now was only for me to become stronger.