The War- I

Stella

After the meeting all the Alphas and their lunas went to their respective rooms as Alex insisted for them to stay the night.

As I lied on my bed and stared on the ceiling I couldn't help but think about Alpha Caleb.

So far from my experiences I have learned to always trust my instincts and they are telling me that something is wrong with Alpha Caleb.

"What are you worried about love"? Maris asked snuggling close to me as I leaned in his arms.

"Nothing....you still up"? I asked trying to change the topic. I don't want Maris to worry too much.

"Speak angel". He said more like ordered.

"You can read me like open book. don't you"? I said with a sigh.

"Well the beautiful mark of mine that lies on you neck makes me aware of all your feelings so don't worry and just tell me. You know it will ease a little bit of tension". He said placing soft kisses on my forehead.

I giggled as he tickled me lightly.

"Ok ok! I'll te-ll y-o-ou. Stop tic-k-li-ing me" I said in middle of my giggles.

I sighed and gazed lovingly at the man in front of me.

"It's just that I am not too sure about Alpha Caleb. You know my gut feeling says me not to trust him". I looked at him and he nodded for me to continue.

"Beth is trying to tell me something but I can't get it. And I don't know if it's weird but as you know this my first time meeting this Alpha and I don't know why but he feels really familiar". I said and closed my eyes.

" I have met Alpha Caleb before but today when I saw him he seemed like a whole different person.....I feel like it is going to be a long day for us tomorrow". Maris said snuggling closer to me and closing his eyes.

Soon after I found myself feeling dizzy as I slowly fell asleep.

"Stella" I heard a voice with so many emotions in it that I failed to identify. I looked around me to find myself in a beautiful garden.

Before I can explore it the voice again called for me. By each second getting more desperate.

I started heading towards the voice, slowly and conciously.

Suddenly the voice stoped and was replaced with soft sobs. As I moved forward I found a beautiful woman in a white gown sitting on a rock with glassy eyes.

She was the most beautiful woman I ever seen. Her white gown was decorated with grey lace at the border. Her face was glowing in a beautiful and mesmerizing light and her crown sparked like stars.

This lady resembles the moon surrounded with all her stars.

But her eyes showed her truth. The fear and immense sadness she has buried in her heart which was not for the world to see.

She looked at me with a emotion I had never seen in anyone's eyes for me. She had so much warmth in her eyes that my heart melted.

"My Stell....Oh my daught-"  Before she could finish she stoped with fear and relief both at the same time in her eyes.

"Forgive me dear, I was just too carried away with my emotions. Sorry for intruding in your dreams".

Wait! Intruding my dreams! What does that even mean?

"Now that I am already hear just let me tell you that tomorrow is not going to be easy for you but also it is not the hardest. Have faith in yourself and remember that a lot of people love you and will always be by you side".

She looked at my face with so much love and worry. I saw a sparkling tear run down her cheeks and then she just vanished.

I felt soft kisses all over my face and then a light bite on my neck which made me gasp and open my eyes quickly.

Tingles raced through my body making me feel energetic and happy.

I turned my face and looked lovingly at the source of tingles. My Maris, My Mate.

I snuggled close to him and felt my wolf Beth take control which I let her.

"You are my sun you give me life, I am you moon I reflect your light" She said randomly making Maris laugh.

Beth gave me control back feeling content that her mate was happy.

"I love you too" He said still laughing.

I started laughing too as I said, "Can't help it. Remember I have a really poetic wolf"?

"And Tethys lov-" before he could finish our peaceful and lovely moment was interrupted by a loud bang and the next thing I saw was all the windows shattering, people or should I say wolves screaming and running.

It didn't took us much time to jump out of the broken window and land swiftly on our feet. But the sight in front of us made our jaws drop.

I saw Alpha Caleb turning into Ben. How is that even possible. I stared with disbelief as I saw the Alpha's skin peel and then getting replaced by a new one. This time with Ben's skin.

I should have known this will happen. I looked at him and said, "So you finally came after hiding too long but guess what still a chicken that you will always be".

And I wish I had not said too much because just after that I felt a powerful blow on my body which sent me 100meters flying away.

Argh! What a bad start to this fight.

As my head smashed hard on the ground I felt my skin tearing up and warm liquid oozes out of my head.

Oh god look what happened, " our little pup got hurt. Just the starting and you can't take me. I thought I was going to have a worthy fight but it looks like some pup just wanted to die". Ben laughed on my face.

This angered me. I felt like my blood was boiling.

I got up on and snarled viciously at him. My flangs extending hungry for blood. "Don't judge too quickly my dear ex-mate" I said my voice as still as water.

I lynched at him turning into my wolf mid air. Seeing me start the fight all my wolfs and vampires started attacking his filthy rouge force.

The war has begun.