Second Chance in Love

Stella's pov:-

I had no longer control of my body. My wolf Beth had already taken over me and she ran with the speed of a bullet towards the intoxicating scent. When I was just in front of the Alpha's office I noticed that the door was locked so Beth did what a crazy wolf like Beth will do so she kicked the door with so much force that the wooden door shattered into pieces.

And then my eyes met with the most beautiful pair of oceanic blue eyes. That were in contrast to my red eyes which resembles fierce flames of fire.

Beth said 'MATE'  in a soft but possessive tone.

I was happy and sad at the same time I didn't know how I felt about all this. He was as handsome as a Greek god and all I wanted to do was jump in his arms but a part of me was not too sure about weather to trust him or not.

I was so freaking confused and it took all my strength to stop Beth from jumping on him and taking the control back.

"When ocean will get engulfed in the flames and the flames will get engulfed in the ocean we all will witness an explosion". The mysterious voice said in my mind.

Now this was too much for me and I could not take this all anymore I closed my eyes and  the next thing I remember is Aden and my mate running towards me.

Maris's POV:-

I am the Beta of red moon pack. I am 20 years old and have dirty blonde hair with oceanic blue eyes. And also I was rejected by my mate who is now my ex-mate. I was devastated with all this and needed a break so I was sent for some pack buisness to Hawaii which I am extremely thankful for.

And right now I am in Aden's office just talking about my trip.

My wolf Tethys was going crazy in my head and then suddenly my nose was filled with a heavenly intoxicating scent of rain and earth.

Then suddenly the wooden door was shattered into pieces and standing behind it was the source of the scent. She was as beautiful as a goddess and everything in her was screaming power. Her eyes were black indicating that her wolf was in control.

Her eyes turned back to her normal and telling they were beautiful would be an understatement. They were mesmerizing and fierce. They were as red as the flames of fire and as soon as our eyes met my wolf jumped in excitement and screamed 'MATE. MINE',

But I was not sure how I felt about this I was scared of her rejection I never want to go through that pain and this time I think I will not make it alive.

I was just lost in her eyes when they slowly closed and she fainted.

I and Aden ran towards her. I picked her up in my arms which earned a loud growl from Aden.

"She's my mate. And don't touch her" I growled lowly at Aden.

He just stood there in shock with wide eyes he didn't returned my growl he was too shocked to do that.

I don't know why did he react like that was he dating my mate and if she is from this pack why have I never met her before.

My wolf Tethys growled at the thought of someone else dating my mate.

It's not the time Tethys I will ask Aden about all this later but now we need to take our mate to the pack doctor.

I took her to the hospital and doctor said that she is just a bit stressed and will wake up in a few hours. I took a sigh of relief and sat next to her sleeping body.

I won't let her go this time she is a new hope she is my light and she is all mine. She is my second chance mate.

My second chance in love.

Stella's pov:-

I opened my eyes slowly as they adjusted to the bright light in the room. The memories came back gushing in my mind all I wanted was to be in the arms of my mate but a part of me was still not so sure.

My eyes landed on a sleeping figure on the chair which was just next to my hospital bed.

I realised that he was my mate. From what I have assumed, He Aden's beta Maris. My wolf Beth behaving like a 14 yrs old fangirl who just met her idol.

John entered the door without knocking and before I could say anything he just stated, "Stella I know it is a lot to take for you but Maris is a really nice guy. He waited for his mate so eagerly but she rejected him and when he had lost all the hope he met you his second chance in love. Please don't let him down cause if you do I don't think he'll make out alive this time". Before I can even answer he just left.

My wolf whined at the thought of rejecting our mate.

I was never going to reject him I don't want anyone to go through the pain of a mate's rejection ever let alone twice.

But I needed time I know that ultimately I will end up saying I love you to him but I wanted to know him first.

And I knew that it won't be easy for any of us. Before going any further we first need to win each other's trust which was as difficult as moving a mountain.

I let Maris sleep for a while and when he woke up we just got lost into each other's eyes.

After a few minutes I lowered my gaze.

"I need time Maris" I said in a voice which was laced with emotions like happiness, relief, doubt, hope and what not.

"I understand cause I need it too" , Maris said with same emotions. I just nodded and smiled at him which he returned with a breathtaking grin of his own.

I just hope that I don't mess up my second chance in love. He is a new hope.