Death Is Better Than Mate's Rejection

I woke up and went to brush my teeth and take a long Shower. I wore a green velvet crop top with ripped back to let my belly piercing and back tattoo show I paired it with black leather jeans. I did a little bit of makeup and tied my hair in a high ponytail that made my piercings obvious.

For some unknown reason my wolf was extremely excited today. She wanted me to dress nicely and all.

Ignoring her howls of excitement I decided to make some breakfast.

I entered the kitchen to find Maya making chocolate muffins for the few pups who were jumping here and there in the pack house.

She placed the freshly baked muffins on a basket and handed the basket to the excited pups.

Watching her with amusement I said giving her a soft hug, "You are a great Luna for this pack and a perfect mate for my brother".

She looked at me surprised and then replied with a small thank you , blushing slightly.

I cooked some vanilla pancakes for Maya and myself. We drank our coffee and did a little bit of chit-chat about our previous lives.

Maya was shocked to know about my old pack and everything but she didn't gave me that look of petty and sympathy which I am extremely thankful for.

We talked and laughed for a couple more hours and Maya also started opening up. She said that she loves shopping and we can go shopping this weekend to which I replied with a "DEFINITELY GIRL".

After talking to her I went to do my training. By now I have successfully excelled in my fighting skills in human and wolf form so now I was learning to control my real powers that I have inherited from moon goddess.

"Focus more Stella you can do it" Aden encouraged.

I put the last bit of concentration I had a tried to lift the 100 kg sword again with my powers.

It was like I was holding a mountain on my head. But after the tenth time today I succeeded in lifting the sword only with my mind.

"You have improved a lot Stella. I want you to meet mrs. Roman . From now on she will be training you with your powers". Aden said with a small smile.

"Good afternoon mrs. Roman nice to meet you". I greeted in a formal tone.

" Oh dear! No need to be formal consider me like your grandma and call me Tina". She smiled at me.

I giggled and replied," ok Tina".

Mrs. Roman or Tina was a really cool lady. She has white hair and pale skin. Her eyes are black and she dressed like a typical worrier.

We practiced all day and she was really strict when it came to training.

"Thanks Tina! See you tomorrow". I said waving goodbye to her after the training was finished.
.
.
.

As I entered the pack house an intoxicating scent filled my nose. The scent made my wolf jump in excitement this scent was so magistic. Something I have never smelled before. It was even stronger that the scent that I first smelt when I found that Ben is my jerk of a mate or should I say my stupid ex- mate.

It was like a force was dragging me towards the source of the scent. I started running towards Aden's office.

Unknown person POV:-

I was in my Alpha's office discussing some pack buisness with him. I was out for a long time because of some pack buisness. And it was nice to be out of this place for a while. This land reminded me the worst memory of my life.

The day my mate rejected me I was devastated I felt like I was going to die because most of the wolfs whose mate rejects them either die or become a psycho. Few of them even find a second chance mate but it is very rare so rare that most of the people have started calling it a myth.

But I don't know weather I want a second chance mate or not what happens with me and the stupid reason she gave me for her rejection has just made me insecure. What f I give my trust and love to my second chance mate and she just breakes everything?

I don't want to take the risk and go through all that again. But I know one thing that I am not going to reject her.

Because I know the pain and I don't want anyone to go through that not even my worst enemy.

Death is better than a mate's rejection.