Epilogue

The whole pack was surrounded with joy. Moon was beaming with pride as she saw her daughter defeat the devil.

Stella turned around and looked ah her pack.Her eyes met with Maris and she ran in his arms. Maris howled with joy as he ran towards her and engulfed her in his arms.

"You did it my goddess", He said with so much relief and love that stella felt like melting like ice.

"We did it Maris".She said locking his lips with hers.

The barren land that was covered in blood started turning into a beautiful garden. The pack stared in awe at the beautiful scenery unfolding infront of them.

Alex, Maya and John came forward and tackled the couple in a group hug.

Everyone returned to their regular lives. The pack land was once again engulfed with peace and love.

Alex and Maya ruled the pack side by side and proved to be a amazing leaders.

John is still searching for his mate and has started making flower bouquets in his free time. He revealed about making bouquets being his hobbie to which Alex and Maris laughed earning a smack from there mates.

Selena the vampire goddess now comes every month to meet her dear sister and new best friend Maya. Recently the girls have even started going on their shopping sprees and salons.

The spell casted on Karen vanished after the death of devil and he has forgotten everything. All he remembered was that he was a 10 year old and his parents had died.

Alex and Stella decided to forgive him because it was not his fault he was just a pawn in the game of devil. He is very traumatized and still recovering.

He is usually found near the orphanage. Playing with the kids.He is slowly recovering.

Maris and Stella are the proud beta and beta female of the pack and are mostly found teasing each other and sometimes even making out in their office.

Alex caught them one day and joined his and Maya's office with them as well. To which Maris huffed and Stella just blushed and giggled shyly.

This have been going very good so far and Maya and Alex are expecting their first child.

Stella was on cloud nine when she found out that she is going to become an aunt.

"I'm so excited Maris we will have a small pup running around the pack house in a few months" Stella said beaming with joy.

"Babe if you want we can have many more pups running around here as well" Maris replied.

"How"? She asked innocently

To this Maris just smirked and leaned towards her whispering in her ears huskily.

"Through us my love"

The end.

A/N- I wouldn't have wrote this epilogue ever without the motivation of AprilWilliams758 , TRACIMYERS4 and LaniNKS2018 . For commenting on my book and letting me know that an epilogue will be much appreciated. XOXO