Little Reunion

Right now I am extremely confused. If I stay they will give me protection but I won't be able to study further and become a doctor but if I decide to stay like a human I may become a doctor but their will be no assurance of my safety.

"Why don't you want to stay here? You are a werewolf and you should stay with your kind. I need to shift and run which I won't be able to do among humans". Beth growled in my head.

"What's with that growl Beth and if I stay here what will be our life other than sitting ideal. People will not respect us and we might return to begin an omega" I said growling back.

"Oh! You dumb human can't you just keep a condition" Beth said.

" And what makes you think that Alpha Aden will consider my conditions". I replied

"Seriously Stella didn't you see the look on that Alpha Aden's face when he asked you to stay? He was literally pleading. He'll accept any condition". Beth stated.

"I am not so sure about all this I am know that he knows something about me being the daughter of moon goddess. What if he tries to use me or something I still don't know about my powers and how to use them". I said really worried and confused.

"After knowing who I am I feel a lot more stronger. If he tries something I can run in four times the earlier speed and if he knows about our power he can even teach us to control it and once we know how to use our powers no one will be able to control us". Beth said with a sly smirk.

" I guess you are right Beth we have already taken a lot of risks why not one more time?" I said as sleep took over me.

.
.
.
.
.

I woke up and found it was 8:00 in the morning I quickly freshened up, took a warm shower and changed into the fresh clothes I had with me.

I wore black stretchable leggings in case I had to run. I paired it with a fitting maroon tank top and black combat boots. I tied my hair in a high ponytail and hid my silver knife in the boots.

I always keep a silver knife with me since I ran from my old good for nothing pack.

I heard a knock on the door and opened it to find a smirking John( the Gamma).

"Good morning Stella would you like to have breakfast"? He asked

" No ,thanks John I would just like to meet your Alpha" I replied with a warm smile.

"Okay then! Let's go" he said leading me the way.

As I entered the office I found Alpha Aden sitting on his chair. He looked at me, smiled and said, " so what have you decided"?

"I will stay Alpha but I have a wish" I said in a business like tone.

He giggled and said, "I guess you are good with words Stella. You can state you 'wish' or should I say condition".

I looked hesitantly towards John who was standing there beside Alpha Aden. I guess Alpha Aden notice that and said me to continue as John is trustworthy as he the Gamma and also his childhood friend.

"Well Alpha we both know that I have some really good strength but I don't know how to control it but I think you know a lot about it. I want you to train me. My mate rejected me saying that I am weak. And my mother always comes in my dreams saying that I have strength and that I will find it soon. I need training so that I can control it and use it". I said and tried to study their reactions.

John looked curious and surprised whereas Alpha Aden seemed calmed and already prepared.

" Well I accept your condition. I know about you being the daughter of moon goddess herself and I wanted you to stay because a week ago I saw moon goddess in my dreams and she said me that you will come and that I have to train you". Alpha Aden said in a soft voice.

" And I also want to tell you that I am your brother. When you were about 3 years and Keren was 4 yrs old I was sent away to train and become an Alpha of this pack because this pack belongs to our late uncle. He didn't had any childrn so my parents said that I will take the position of Alpha after him. Few years later when I was thirteen I got the news of our parents and both you and Keren being killed by the rouges. I was devastated but you know time is the best healer and after a few years I was able to move on. And now that I've found you I don't want to lose you again but after knowing that what Keren and and my old pack did with you I am really sorry i hop- ".

Before he could finish I jumped on him and tackled him into a bone cracking hug. I didn't even realise when I started crying in his arms.

"Don't worry little sis now you have someone you can call family and I really want to kick that Keren's ass for treating you so bad all these years. But now this pack will give you the love you deserve. I am always with you". Aden said with so much love and affection that I couldn't stop smiling . I was crying and smiling at the same time.

I felt the love I had deserved. It felt nice to be with the only person I could call my big brother.

John was also crying as he saw our little brother-sister reunion.

I spent rest of the day with Aden taking about our parents and times when we were a happy family. He showed me a lot of pictures of our family. In one of the picture I was wrapped in a towel and Aden and Keren were holding me proudly wearing a t-shirt imprinted with,' overprotective big brother'. And the other was my mom sitting on a chair with her stomach as big as a watermelon one my dad, Aden and Keren keeping there heads on my mom's stomach trying to listen to something".

" In this photo mom said that you kicked and we all were so excited to feel you kick that we all made mom sit on the chair and rested our heads on her stomach" . He said while laughing.

I also showed him some pictures and letters that I had of our family.

We spent the rest of the day talking and when we called it a night Aden told me that he will start my training from tomorrow.

Don't think my life can be any better.