Alpha's Meeting

Stella

"Ok Done! The invitation has been sent to all the packs. Now only there reply is awaited". John sighed and streched a little after getting off his computer.

We have decided to attack first and all the invitations for the fights have been sent.

The Alphas can deny to take part in the war if they wish but not even a single Alpha has done that in years because it is seen as an act of cowards.

So we are going to hold a meeting with the Alpha's of all the packs on this world.

"Ok now the tough part.....who is going to clean and set up the meeting hall"? Maris asked with a dramatic pause after 'tough part'.

We don't believe in omega stuff. Our pack thinks that it is all shit and no one deserves to be treated like a slave just because they are a late shifter or the pack didn't like them. So we have a rule that we all will do our own chorus no matter what their rank is.

"Let's decide with 'stone-paper-scissors'. The losser has to clean and the winner gets to choose their partner". I said in a duh tone.

Everybody nodded with a satisfied expression.

"Stone, paper, scissors"

And John won. Okay that means only I, Maris, Alex and Maya are left.

"Stone, paper, scissors".

Alex got it this time. I ,Maya and Maris left.

"Stone, paper, scissors".

Maris smiled as he got it this time. Okay now only Maya and I are left.

"Stone,paper,scissors".

"Argh!  This is unfair I don't want to clean the hall". I stamped my feet on the floor like a kid to which everyone started laughing making me pout.

"Even if I make Maris your partner"? John asked with a smirk on his face.

"Well the deal is pretty tempting". I said with a smirk of my own and dragged Maris with me who was blushing and smiling like an idiot but my idiot.

"Hey! Easy bro I don't wanna become an uncle yet I am too young you see". Alex shouted in a teasing voice and I felt heat travel my cheeks and ears as I noticed that it was only a few minutes before lunch time and the whole pack was in the pack house giving me knowing looks and smirks as they all heard my as*hole of a brother Alex.

As we entered the meeting hall hand in hand Maris spoke for the first time in a while, "At last I got to get my mate only to myself on a cleaning date after this hectic war planning stuff".

We both started laughing at his 'cleaning date' thing and I realised how happy I am with Maris. He is everything I need and just a thought of being on a cleaning date with him made my heart go crazy.

He hugged and kissed me all over my face and murmured a small love you.
.
.
.
.
After we cleaned the meeting hall and ate our lunch we went to check on the meeting preparations.

I ,Maris ,Alex ,Maya and John headed towards border of our territory as we waited for the Alpha's to arrive.

All the Alphas , Lunas and their respective betas arrived with a grand entry of their own. We waited patiently for our last guest, the Alpha , Luna and beta of Silver Arrow pack.

The wait didn't last long and at as a sleak black expensive looking car came in our view.

As the door open a tall man with muscular body and sharp features came out of the car followed by two beautiful women. Both of them emitting a powerful aura by their power intensity I guess the they are the Luna and beta of the pack.

Without wasting more time we led the Alphas and their acquaintance towards the meeting hall. And the meeting started.

"Good morning everyone, I as the beta female of bloodstone pack and more rightfully as the moon goddess's daughter express my gratitude to you all for joining this war".

"Before you ask I would like to tell you this war is not for my personal interest but to save our kind from getting defamed by a few of us. This war is not just a war between two packs but a war between good and evil".

"As you all have already been informed the vampires and witches are also with us. Your questions will be appreciated". I finished the introduction with a questioning pause.

"Witches are with us because we have a age old friendship but what about vampires how can we trust them"? One of the Alpha asked in a formal way.

"Well as I said earlier it's a war against evil and no supernatural kind is evil so isn't their participation justified"? I answered with a question of my own.

"But still we can't trust those bloodsuckers blindly afterall we are not at good terms the last time I checked goddess right"? The certain late Alpha of Silver arrow asked in a unnatural harsh tone.

A low growl escaped me as he insulted the vampires. Even if I am not the most grateful person to them I can't deny the fact that I have vampire blood in my veins and that my father was one too.

Even if it still hurts to think that they left me at a random pack's border and abundand me I can still feel the love and care in Selena's voice and I know that they were bound to abundant me.

That they had cried while leaving me and they might have missed me every day.

"Well now that you are so curious Alpha let me tell you that the vampire god is our moon goddess's mate and my and vampire queen Selena's father so technically vampires are our long lost sibling so they mean no threat". I said turning my eyes red as my vampire side started showing.

The Alphas around me gasped loudly and bowed to the goddess side of me.

"So now that everyone's curiosity is quenched we can start with the war planning without any further delay" I said bring back the Alphas to their work mode.

The whole time I kept feeling the intense gaze of Alpha Caleb of Silver arrow pack and something in me was begging me to be careful.

Even my wolf didn't like this man who felt a little strange. His gaze on me held no other emotions but hatered pure and utter hatered .

A/N

Hey guys! Please don't forget to vote and comment your appreciation means a lot

What do you think about Alpha Caleb well you would have guessed by now that he is not the nicest of person

But we don't know when a breeze turns into storm and when the rain suddenly stops so just stay tuned and don't leave Stella alone that we have come this far.