Silent Tears and a Poetic Wolf

Alex

Maris is in the hospital and we all have once again started with our investigation. The doctor diagnosed that Maris was poisoned with wolfsbane but luckily the dosage was not too high so he is out of danger.

Maris has been unconscious for past two days and the doctor is not sure when will he wakeup.

We tried a lot to convince Stella to take some rest but for some reason she is blaming herself for Maris's condition and won't eat or sleep. At first she was so worried that she started sobbing. This was the first time that I had seen her break down.

Maya was quick to hug and comfort her but at that time we all were worried and unsure.  It was a relief when doctor told us that Maris is out of danger.

"John please bring the sketch I want to see if I know the person" Stella said and John started opening and pinning the sketch on the wooden board in my meeting room.

"Oh I guess my old friends are really reckless to meet me" Stella said, her each word laced with sarcasm.

"Do you know him?" I asked a little unsure.

"Yup! I know him he is the most trusted worrier of my old pack". She said without even a little bit of surprise.

"Do you think your brother is also..." Maya asked a little bit hesitant.

"I don't know Maya , but even if Karen is with them I can't hurt him. I still remember those beautiful memories when he used to be my loving overprotective brother who could kill people for hurting me". Stella said with a sad smile.

" I know our brother, he is a little easy to manipulate and he is doing all this because he knows nothing, nothing about me or our family. He is just a puppet in that stupid Alpha Ben's hands". I continued for Stella.

"That means all we have to do is tell him the truth and convince him that we are right and they are wrong". My beautiful mate Maya finished for us with a breathtaking smile.

"That's my intelligent girl" I said holding Maya closer to me if that was even possible and peaked her lips softly she blushed a beautiful shade of pink.

"So what do you think about the involvement of Stella's old pack in all this war thing"? John asked directing the question towards no one in particular.

"I don't know how much are they involved but one thing is for sure that they are with the rouges" Stella said.

"That Ben dude is seriously a psycho, How can he be with the rouges if the council comes to know about this he will be executed I always knew he was stupid but this stupid?" I exclaimed coming back to the topic.

"Whatever, but we can't let the council know about this". Stella said with a slight growl.

"What!? But why!?" Maya and John both asked in unison sounding really confused.

"Because.....I am the only one who gets to tear his flesh apart and then suck his fu*king blood out of him". Stella replied with a wicked smirk.

We all were silent for a second but as she said the last part I remembered something.

"Wait...Stella you got your vampire powers"! I shouted kinda excited.

"Ooo! I also wanted to ask that but it kind of slipped my mind" John joined after me.

"OMG! But that's so cool stell" Maya chirped in excitement, her voice sounding like music to my ears.

"Well do I get to reply?" Stella said with a half smile.