Training

I Dodge the kick coming towards me and grab his leg tightly twisting and breaking it in the process. He tries to punch me but again I dodge it again and land a punch of my own on his jaw.

"Woah! You see how good I am Ade-", before I could finish my sentence a strong kick lands on my ribs breaking a few of them in the process

I stay on the ground as all the air is knocked out of my lungs.

After a few seconds I stand again and meet with a 'are-you-kidding-me' face of Aden.

"How many times do I need to tell you that don't get excited on the field? Even before the fight is finished you start jumping". Aden glared at me.

"Ummm... Well I promise this is the last time and atleast I have improved and my healing is so damn fast it doesn't even take a minute for me to heal". I say flashing my puppy dog eyes.

"Argh! You know I can't say no to those eyes, tbh! Whatever just go and get ready I will take you to that store today you wanted to visit as a reward for your improvement but next time I want you to fight better".

My eyes widen in surprise, I started screaming and jumping up and down.

" Seriously, oh! I love you, you are the best brother in this whole world. no no in this whole universe" I scream jumping towards my room.

I never thought that running away from that hell of a pack will be such a nice decision.

Here in Aden's pack I have found the love I have always craved for. I found my family and Aden is the best brother I can ask for. and today he is taking me to a tattoo store.

At first he was extremely against the idea of getting a tattoo and a piercing but I really wanted it so after a few glycerine tears, a lot of puppy dog eyes and a whole ton of begging he agreed.

So here I am getting ready for going there.

I wore a yellow tube top and light blue denim ripped jeans. I matched my outfit with yellow heals and a golden chain. I tied my hair in a messy bun and did a little bit of makeup.

I proceeded towards Aden's office in the way meeting and greeting a lot of pack members. Everybody likes me here and respects me as the Alpha's only family.

They say that I bring a soft side out of Aden.

But the truth is he brings a soft side out of me he gathered me when I was completely broken. He showed me that he cares and loves his little sister and will always be by my side.

I knock on his office door and he replied with a come in Stella.

I went inside and found him talking to his beta on the phone.

It has been one month since I came here and I don't know anything about his beta.

When I asked John ( the Gamma) he said that this Beta was out for some pack buisness and will return in a few weeks.  John told me that he found his mate when he was 18 but his mate rejected him on the sight just like Ben did to me because she was some slut and didn't wanted to be committed to a single man.

I don't know why but at the mention of this beta I felt a little strange but a good strange. Maybe it is just because I can relate to him.

I was dragged back from my imagination from the sound of Aden keeping his phone down on the desk.

Aden said to John that his beta was coming back in two days, who was also standing there.
.
.
.
.

John also wanted to come with us. He said that he was exhausted with all the work load and that he needs a break.

So here we are in the car. Heading towards the mall.

Aden and John didn't wanted to drive so they both went on the back seat eating there ice Cream which they made me buy for them and I am here being their driver. I can't even eat the ice Cream because I have to drive.

"It feels like I am the one who is giving you guys treat and you people are just chilling with your freaking ice cream while I am driving this damn car".

I said slamming my hand on the steering wheel.

"Just drive Stella, afterall I am letting you get a tattoo and wear those showing outfits knowing that a lot of unmated wolves will be drooling at you and I have to keep shoving them away". Aden said high-fying John.

To my utter pleasure and gratefulness to the moon goddess we reached the mall before I have to take more of John's lame jokes.

Everything is going just fine and I have got 2 piercings on each ear, one on my belly button and one on the corner of my left eye.

I also got a wolf tattoo on my back and a dagger tattoo on my right shoulder.

" OMG Stella you look a total badass". John said grinning and winking at me. And also earning a low but dangerous growl from Aden.

But then suddenly I noticed that Aden's body became stiff. He was breathing furiously and his eyes were black showing that his wolf was at surface. I followed his gaze and noticed that he was looking at a beautiful girl of almost my age or maybe a little older and see was looking at Aden the same way as Aden was looking at her.

And then Aden said something that made me and John freez not in shock but surprise a pleasant surprise.

"MATE", both Aden and the girl said at the same time.