Vamire Queen, Selena

After I confessed to Maris I saw the biggest grin on his face. He was literally beaming with joy.

But then his face came back to serious, " It's fine Stella I am not mad at you and those words mean a lot to me. Are you sure you are not telling them just to cheer me up".

My eyes were wide. I may be overreacting but still I felt a little hurt over those words. I know he went through a lot and he has got some serious trust issues but still shouldn't he consider that I also went through the same thing and even worse.

Even I have serious trust issues and insecurities but I still try my best. I don't expect him say 'I love you too', but atleast he should not doubt my feelings.

Soon my malice changed I to anger.

" Well I guess you are right I shouldn't have told it just now. I am sorry Maris" I said with a emotionless face.

"Let's not waste time we need to head to the coven"

Maris

I felt like the happiest man on earth alive when she spoke those words. My wolf was doing a happy dance in my head and it felt like raining candies.

But then I felt what if Stella it saying that only to enlighten my mood.

I felt really insecure so without thinking I just said what came to my mind first.

As soon as I said that I saw something like hurt and then anger flash on her face but she was really quick to hide that with that emotionless mask of her's.

And the words she said after that made me realise my mistake. I had messed it all up. She just confessed to me and I messed it up.

My wolf was now sulking like a pup. And I was also going to cry too.

"Stella it is not like that. I am sorry. O my! What do I do"? I panicked

"Maris it's fine it's best if you drive right now. And also........ I don't say what I don't mean". She said with the same emotionless face.

Without saying a word further I just started the car. I know I have to clean this mess but I guess now is just not the time.

OOO

Right now we are standing in front of this massive gate of vampire coven and trust me the guard is really arrogant.

"Look man,we just need to meet your queen for an important issue in which she will really be interested"

" I already told you that it is for our queen to decide weather she is interested or not".

"Ok enough"! With that Stella kept her hand on that guards head and for like after a second or two the guard started behaving like a robot whose remote control was in Stella's hand.

"Open the door".and just at her one command he opened the door real quick.

"Damn Stella how did you do that"!? I said with wide eyes to which she just shrugged.

"I have developed most of my powers, I just hypnotized him".

"Mate is so cool",Tethys, my wolf said to which I couldn't agree more.

We started walking forward without knowing the directions. Well honestly I was a little scared like who wouldn't be we were in a big coven filled with deadly vampires and the fact that Stella has hypnotized one of their guards was not helping at all.

"Calm down Maris my wolf is getting reckless"

"What"?!

"Mate bond you dumbo"!

"Oh"! Well right 'oh' was all I said and I wish I could have said something sassy but I didn't wanted Stella to get angry which she already was so the smartest thing I could do now was be dumb.

As I and Stella kept walking we came across a giant door which was decorated with creepy bat statues.

Before I could say anything Stella already kicked open the door. Well right she kicked open the door, here I am in a coven filled with blood sucking vampires where I had trespassed and was sneaking inside in a hope that they won't kill me but this all had to go in waste because my mate decided to forget all her manners and kick the fu*k'in door open.

And all hell broke loose when I saw the beauty sitting in front of us cross-legged, patiently waiting for us.

She was the second best most beautiful women I have ever seen cause first was definitely Stella. She had platinum blond long straight hair , pale skin and shiny light blue eyes.

The aura radiating from her was screaming power and something in her made my wolf bow in respect.

And to make it even worse, she spoke the words that made me freez and trap in a whirlpool of confusion, happiness and fear all at the same time.

"Welcome home Stella, I am your sister Selena".

What?! 'THE VAMPIRE QUEEN' is infront of me and I don't know what to do omg! I am gonna pass out. And wait what!!!,Are you kidding me

The Vampire Queen Selena is my mate's sister?!