Aden's Mate

Aden found his mate today and her name is Maya. She is very beautiful with golden hazel eyes and platinum blond hair.

She is a little introvert but I liked her Nature. She is calm and collected and I think we both will get along well.

After we met Maya we headed to her house where she packed her bag and we also met her parents. At first Aden was really nervous to meet her parents but everything went well and now we are on our way back to pack house.

As usual I was driving, John was sitting next to me and the newly found couples were on the back seat.

We reached the pack house in a few minutes drive with comfortable silence.

"Stella, can you show Maya her new room and please help her with all the unpacking". Aden asked with a tell-her-something-good-bout'-me look .

I giggled and replied with a small nod while dragging Maya to her room.

I showed her Aden's room which was from now on her's also. I helped her unpack and also gave her a small tour of the pack house.

Maya is really a nice girl and in such a short span she has become my first ever best friend. I can say she'll become a nice Luna.

Maya was a little tired so she went back to her room to take some rest.

After leaving Maya in her room I went to Aden jumping up and down in excitement.

" Aden Aden Aden!!!, What are you doing here? go and spend some time with Maya. She is such a lovely girl and she was asking me that when will you finish your work and meet her. Don't make her wait go and talk to her I and John will finish the rest of your work". I said acting like a crazy person that I was.

"Really she was asking for me"? Aden asked blushing a little.

"Of course she was she is your stupid, why won't she? Now go I and John will manage everything here. Rest assured big bro". I said smirking.

" Oh Stella! Thanks thanks thanks! I love you! you are the best sister ever" Aden said and ran to his room.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ugh! Why did I even agreed to do all this stupid paperwork" I said getting annoyed.

"Not only you 'offered' to do this you even dragged me in it" John said air coating the word offered.

"Okay shut up and complete this shit before dinner". I glared at john.

After a few hours John and I managed to complete the work and now we are in the pack hall eating dinner with Aden and Maya.

"I am never going to do this again" I said in a tired voice to which Aden and Maya just laughed.

"But seriously bro how do you manage all that paperwork that gave me a real headache" John asked Aden with the same tired kind of voice as me.

"Oh! If I was told to do this everyday I would have happily given up on my Alpha title".

"That's the reason you are not the Alpha Stella". Aden said laughing .

"Whatever". I said rolling my eyes.

" Well when are you guys going to mate and mark each other? I can't wait to see my future sister in law in that gorgeous Luna ceremony gown". I said wiggling my eyebrows

"Shut up Stella"! Maya said turning as red as a tomato. And Aden just laughed.

"What? I can't even wait to see my niece or nephew or maybe both" I said with a teasing voice. This time even Aden was as red a tomato.

We spent the rest of the dinner eating and laughing about various things and Maya scolding me about teasing her and Aden too much.

I was really happy Seeing Aden and Maya so happy with each other. But somewhere inside I was a little jealous of them I just wished my mate was someone better.

But Beth and I both knew how jerk of a mate we had. And not everyone was blessed with a second chance mate. And even if I get one I don't know if I will be able to trust him after all that has happened to me.

'Past is a good teacher but it is not a good leader'. A voice rung in my head.

By now I have figured out that it is my mom, the moon goddess herself who always tells me riddles like this in my head.

'Ummm....I think you are right mom' with that though I went back to sleep. I have a feeling tomorrow will be a big day.