Killer Moves

Contains a lot of blood read at you own risk

Stella

I was on the battlefield covered with blood from head to toe but this was not my blood it was of those rouges.

As I and Maris reached the battlefield Alex, Maya, and others were already fighting.

I attacked on a group of four rouges who were circling a newbie warrior. What else can I expect from these rouges? They are not only cruel but coward as well. All they know is kill the opponent when he has no clue, just the way they did to my mom and dad.

All they know is destroy people, just as they destroyed my happy family. Even if I know that I am adopted they were still my parents they were the one who raised me to be the worrier I am.

With bubbling rage I attacked those rouges. Without second thoughts I ripped their heads off their bodies.

As I ran towards more rouges I pulled out my guns and fired upon them with one gun in my each hand.

I was a blood hungry creature. The monster within me was out with double force. I felt as if a new creature has been born within me and that creature was hungry, hungry for blood so that's what it will get.

"BLOOD" I roared as a mysterious power took over me and all I could see was red.

Maris

I looked with wide eyes in horror as well as adoration . My mate was covered in enemy's blood from head to toe and was fighting like anything.

I guess that's what they call a true Worrier. Stella was fighting in all glory like a goddess which she was. She was crushing the rouge force like ants she showed no mercy to those rouges afterall they never deserved it.

Even Alex was fighting with enormous rage. As his beta we have fought many battles but never have I seen him fighting like this.

The rage of losing his loved ones was clear in his eyes and obvious in the way he was fighting. Only I and John know how much he needed this, how much he needed to let that rage out which he was suppressing in his heart for years.

I still remember that day when he came to our pack. Because he was Alpha blood too and our Alpha had no offsprings so we accepted him as our next Alpha.

From that day only our relationship began not only as Alpha and Beta but also as the bestest of friends. The friends who knew the darkest and deepest secrets of each other.

I was dragged out of my thoughts as a big rouge tried to attack me. He was big and powerful but not more than me. He gave me a gamma aura. As he was close to snapping my neck I grabbed his snout with my hands and jumped on his back. I kicked his ribs with full force breaking a few ribs and knocking him out in the process.

I didn't kill him we could use him to get some important information. I mind linked a prison guard to come and take this rouge to the cell whose body was lying on the ground half unconscious.

We all continued to fight but as I turned to look towards Stella I was shocked and surprised both at the same time.

She had large flanges coming out of her mouth and her eyes were dark red with black and white lines shining in them. Her skin was slowly turning in snow white porcelain shade and her nails were longer than any werewolf can ever have.

She had turned into a vampire. Her wolf was there but she had a new monster in addition to that. She was now a vampire as well as a wolf .she was a hybrid. And she was dangerous.

My wolf wanted to surrender to the aura emmiting her it was like some mysteriously powerful aura was radiating out of her in waves.

She extended her hands and a white light came out of it. She focused that light on a rouge and that rouge started screaming in pain it was as if she was sucking life out of him. After a few seconds his life was gone and he was lying limp on the ground.

Stella continued killing the rouges with that white light or the gun some of them even died with her claws and she killed a few by drinking their blood.

Well okay I was about to vomit when she sucked their blood and licked her flangs with a smirk on her face. I was even a bit scared but the way she looked was breathtaking. And those new powers of her are as cool as north pole.

I focused myself again on fighting as I let Tethys take control.

Now that everyone was so good let me show some of my killer moves too.

"It's time to show our mate some of our killer moves". Tethys smirked as I shifted into my honey brown wolf.