iii. Annoying Child No Better Than Blooming Flowers

Never Lost Word- Jin

"WOW, SO YOU'VE really let (Y/n) fully transfer here?" Hizashi Yamada, AKA, Present Mic, asked as he ate his meal in the staff lunchroom with his friend Shota Aizawa, AKA, Eraserhead. Even though both men were her teacher, Hizashi couldn't conceal the surprise in his voice.

"Yeah," Aizawa confirmed. "To be honest, I'm surprised I didn't see this coming. I know I've been training her every day for the past two years, showing her how to use her quirk properly and make the most of her of her physical strength, but that was typically for a worst case scenario."

Then he remembered something. "Say, how was she today? She came late so she didn't show up to homeroom," explained Aizawa. "The kids weren't mean to her, were they?"

"She sure is a lot different from when we first met her, I mean, a lot of girls seemed to be really into her! And she got along with and tried to talk to every one, even Endeavor's kid!" Hizashi pointed out enthusiastically.

Both their minds recalled having the girl wreck things, scream, attack people with and without her quirk, and have an obsessive habit of scratching at her skin until she bled.

Now, whenever she talked to someone, she spoke with a kind and polite charm, head held high. She left a great impression on nearly anyone she interacted with.

"You raised her well!" praised the blond, giving his friend a thumbs up.

"I know. And now I know why I accepted being her foster parent," revealed Aizawa after stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Oh?! And why's that?!"

The noirnett stretched his lips slightly, giving the faintest of smiles. "Because I realized she had a chance at redemption."

• • •

"I am. . ."

I am?

"... AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" roared the number one Pro Hero, All Might.

Class 1-A gasped in amazement, including (Y/n). She'd heard about him all the time, and had been told that he'd be a teacher that year, and could admire that guy for his hard work. But the number one hero to her would always be her guardian, Aizawa.

She had to admit though, All Might was certainly much bulkier in real life than she expected.

All Might marched to the podium at the front of the class and put his hands, that were curled into fists, resting on his hips. "I teach Hero Basic Training," he said. "It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. You'll take the most units of this subject!"

Oddly enough, the next thing he began to do was flex. "Let's get right into it! This is what we'll be doing today!" The pro hero held up a card, reading "Battle" in English letters. "Combat training!"

When All Might explained that to the class, (Y/n) couldn't help but notice that her new, uh, not friend, but a little less than an acquaintance Katsuki Bakugou (nicknamed Katsu-Kun after his strong protesting of "Katsu-Chan" for some reason), who she'd helped out in the library earlier, was quite excited for combat training.

He is pretty aggressive at everything, for some reason. Guess I shouldn't be too surprised he takes joy in this, (Y/n) let out a hum.

Of course, he wasn't the only one that was excited. (Y/n)'s quirk required more pain on her target, but she only intended to use enough to restrain and disable them. That's how she'd been taught to use her power. Combat training also gave more opportunities. Assuming weapons were allowed, a kusarigama would certainly allow a little fun. It'd be good to compete against someone who wasn't Aizawa too, and discover new quirks to get used to.