xvii. As We Keep Trying We'll Find, We're Always Singing The Same Tune

you might scream midway through this and happy season 4 premiere. Sorry for any errors or inconstincies my eyes low key burnin. And thanks for 10 K READS GOTDAMNN GRATZI (。’▽’。)♡ as a reward you get angst in the next chapitulo.

Drop Pop Candy - Giga-P

"How come you didn't hang out with us at the hot springs, you two?"

(Y/n) waved her hands around. "We got distracted! Sorry, sorry, I'll see when I have the next opportunity."

Sero raised an eyebrow, then simply shrugged and walked away. She breathed out a sigh. She'd at least changed out of her sweaty and dirty uniform, and into an oversized (f/c) polo and basketball shorts for the meantime. Pretty much every shirt of hers was oversized, helped cover up the chunk on her chest.

When someone walked up to him, Todoroki turned. "Hey, can I sleep next to you?" asked Kaminari in a quite voice.

Todoroki squinted slightly. "Why?"

"Cuzzz it's so hot here! And you're cold side feels so nicee," he whisper yelled, then look around in case.

But it was too late. The other boys were looking.

"I was about to ask that!" frowned Kirishima.

"So was I."

"That's unfair, you didn't give us a chance!"

"Revelry in the dark. . ."

Todoroki groaned as he began to drown out the arguing amongst his classmates, annoyed. While everybody was discussing around who'd sleep on which side of Todoroki, no one noticed him walk up and sit next to (Y/n), who'd been setting up her futon.

"Shou-Chan!" she smiled.

"You're sleeping next to me," he stated in a tired tone. His eyes were half closed at that point. "No questions."

"Oh, yay! Now that's why you know we're good friends now," her face brightened. "Ah, wait, are you tired now? Aren't you gonna go to the hot springs?"

"Mmmmnn. . ." He paused for a second, too lazy to speak right away. "I'm getting sorta sleepy, I might just changed. . . Aren't you?"

She laughed nervously. "Ahahaha, oh buddy old pal, I have to wait until everyone's asleep to try to do that!" she said, but made sure not to be overheard. It didn't seem to matter though, since everyone was busy discussing in a group gathered in the center of the room.

Her face suddenly darkened a bit. "But I'm probably just gonna take a regular shower out in the showrooms here. Either way, I'm not staying hecka sweaty like this."

"Okay. . . I guess I'll finally be able to get rid of you then."

"Hey!" she smacked him lightly in the head, to which his just closed his eyes and didn't bother to open them out of sleepiness.

"Mn."

It was obviously a joke, but Todoroki always spoke so seriously it was hard to tell. (Y/n) stood up, and exhaled, then clapped her hands.

"Aight! I'mma head out," she stated, and picked up some clothes. "Already got permission, so everyone should be asleep by the time I get back. Save a spot for me, Shou-Chan!"

"Kayy." He yawned.

As that special student, they'd been hesitant on whether to let her sleep in the same compartment as the boys. However, after some convincing, they figured it might be suspicious. (Y/n) was more than happy either way, as long as she didn't have to stay in her binder the whole night.