xix. Kick The Dick From Out Your Mouth But Do You Even Understand?

Hm. Kinda thinking about ending it in a couple chaps bc idk the exact direction for this story after that (I wrote this story impulsively sowwy) but yknow..... It doesn't necessarily have to have an actual death to be tragedy... Maybe just a little death......

Sorry if it's shit I have had not much time to edit it and I'm sick but I feel bad cuz I wanted a Halloween special but I.... Didn't have time...... Maybe I should publish it another time idk -sob-

Mind Brand - Maretu

He was barely making sense of it, even as he and Kirishima discussed the plan to rescue the two. Todoroki couldn't stop thinking about that moment, when he knew that she was doomed. As they finished talking about it in Midoriya's hospital bed, someone else spoke up.

"There's something else I don't understand."

Everyone else looked at Uraraka. Midoriya's hospital room was tense with a serious atmosphere. Her eyebrows were knitted in concern.

"The villain addressed (M/n)-Kun as (L/n), didn't they?" she said.

"Oh, you're right," recalled Tokoyami.

"Does it mean something? I've never heard him go by that name before," she pointed out. Her coffee eyes trembled the more she thought about his and Bakugou's situation.

Midoriya glanced down, at the blanket of the hospital bed he was confined too as he put more thought into it. "When I was fighting to save Kota," he began. The attention turned to him. "The villain, Muscular, he said he was looking for (Y/n) (L/n). And that we'd know him as (M/n) Aizawa."

There was a different baffled reaction from every student.

"An alias?" questioned Iida.

"Actually." Shoji turned to Todoroki. Todoroki looked up at him, still minting his stoic expression as hard as he could. His body remained stiff. "I was thinking about it. You knew before we did, didn't you? You called him by that name when he was taken, before we found out."

The bi-haired boy winced, only slightly. A thousand thoughts were racing in his head.

"Todoroki-Kun, have you known the whole time?" Asui asked.

He couldn't lie to them. Not in this desperate situation, where they had little no to information.

Todoroki hesitated, but answered anyways. "Yes."

A mixed reaction filled the room.

"Why would he use a different name?" they pondered.

"(Y/n) is a little feminine, isn't it?" Ashido looked at the ceiling.

"Well, so is Shouto and Katsuki, but I'm not saying anything," defended Kaminari.

Todoroki frowned. "Hey."

The blond squinted. "Wait, so he isn't related to Aizawa-Sensei?"

Midoriya dug into his memories. He could swear he's heard that name before. Mindlessly, he put a finger on his chin.

Never being during changing time in the locker room. Always having some excuse for this or that. Having a natural way to get into girl's hearts, maybe a guy's every once in a while.

That's not the only place his deep searching lead. Midoriya recalled to a memory of himself, in a very specific place but the memory still foggy in his head.

A cereal bowl by his lap. All Might Hoodie over his head, the onesie zipped up all the way. And a five or six year old sitting down in front of the TV watching the news to keep track of his all time favorite Pro Hero.