xviii. Moving Onto Far And Beyond While I'm Standing Left Behind

This goes by pretty quickly so mnnyeah. Might start planning how 2 wrap this story up (probably 2 separate endings for totty n baqúego....nyehehe)

Ikanaide - Souta

AIZAWA SPRINTED THROUGH the forest, Kota clinging to him after being rescued by Midoriya. Right now, he had to get the boy back to camp and protect his students.

But (Y/n) wasn't with the either of them. . . Then where is she?!

There exists the saying, like father like son. Depending on how you look at it, it might apply here too. The (h/c)nette jumped around, unable to find any land mark in the forest. It wasn't camp that was her priority, but finding any of her classmates along the way.

It'd help now if they knew where to go, because she had no clue.

"Why do all these trees have to look the same?!" she screamed to herself in frustration.

A twig snapped behind her, and she turned around in a fighting stance.

"K-Katsu-Kun?!" she gasped.

"What the fuck are you doing here, fucker?!" he demanded, face shining off a bit of sweat from running.

Without warning, something spiked inside their heads.

"We've discovered two of the villain's targets! One of them is a student called 'Kacchan!' This 'Kacchan' should refrain from participating in combat and acting independently!"

It was Mandalay's power.

Bakugou grit his teeth when (Y/n) looked directly into his soul.

"He'd never do such a thing, right?" her presence loomed over him in judgment.

"The same applies to their other target, the student (M/n)! I hope you both understand!"

"Well it's just my luck you'd never do such a thing either!" he retorted, and got ready to start running.

"H-Hey?! Where are you going, Katsu-Kun? Didn't you listen to a word she said?" (Y/n)'s eyebrows furrowed in concern.

"How couldn't I, with all the goddamn noise she made inside my head!" he barked, barely having time to finish his sentence when something long and silver charged at the two.

"Katsu-Kun!" she called. The attack was blocked by a wall of ice, and she was pushed back by the force.

"Neither of you should go rushing carelessly into this," said a half and half bastard, who was crouched on the ground.

(Y/n)'s eyes gleamed. "Shou-Chan! Wait," they died down when she saw the unconscious student on his back,"Is that one of Vlad's boys?"

"Yeah, we ran into some trouble back there," he answered.

A voice on the other side of the ice spoke, with a certain accent that sounded like there were sticks in his mouth. "I have to follow. . . I have to do my job. . ."

What on earth is coming out him? Are those his arms?

"W-Wait, Shou-Chan, I can help you carry him! You should be able to fight, you're much more capable than I am!" she insisted, reaching toward him.

Todoroki stood up. "No. You two must've heard that announcement earlier. You're both targets," he said with a more serious than usual look.

"That fucking Deku did something, I just know it," Bakugou grinned with a sinister look. He was outraged. "Making that announcement to fight and then don't fight!"