xi. I Know You More Than Anyone So Leave It To Me

Descp: internship with number 4 hero.

Luka Luka ☆ Night Fever

"ALRIGHT, I CAN explain." (Y/n) sighed once they were outside and alone.

"So you are a girl?" said Todoroki.

"Okay, biologically speaking, yeah," she shrugged. "But, but, but, my dear Shou-Chan, I've enrolled into U.A as a male student, for certain reasons, which are very secret."

Todoroki paused for a second, as if to process all that was going on while (Y/n) wagged a finger. He frowned. "Do you not trust me enough to tell me what's going on?"

(Y/n) blushed, her lips making a ^ shape. He looked a little bit sad, and she felt guilty for hiding it. But one outsider knowing was already too much. Plus, he might start to think bad things if he knew her real name. After all, the League of Villains mentioned it.

"It's not that, I do trust you somewhat, you know! It's just, I don't know how you'll see me after I tell you." The (h/c)nette twiddled her thumbs temporarily. She put a hand on her head and ran through her hair, sighing.

Somewhat probably isn't even close then.

"Do you trust Bakugou enough to tell him?"

(Y/n)'s lips went into a line, looking a little sad. At this point, she didn't know what the right answer was, if that actually existed at that point. Why do they those douchebags asks those same questions? Are they in freaking kahoots? Haha, kahoot. . .

"Alright. I won't pry about it then," he finally commented. It's not like he didn't suspect it before, he mostly didn't have any real evidence. But it might be enough that she wasn't acting as the same charming little prince character as usual. "But aside from that, we still need to talk about yesterday."

Goddammit. (Y/n) was fine talking about being a girl, but with yesterday? Everything? Truly? Made her want to die of embarrassment.

"Yeah, I know," she groaned, blushing.

"Did I upset you?" asked Shouto. His voice sounded actually concerned, which you didn't expect.

"No-No, of course not, man. I was just a little taken back, that's all, ya know?" She finger gunned, but stuffed her hands in her pockets. She had to stop doing that in awkward situations.

Shouto looked at the ground. (Y/n) briefly wondered what kind of expression he was making, until he looked back up and locked eyes with her. Yesterday, it was so quick that she didn't pay attention. But now, she saw how crystal blue his right eye was, contrasted to the silvery grey on his left.

"I apologize if I was being intrusive. Do you still mean the same things as yesterday, with the new information I've been given today?" Oh, he was referring to being questioned on her sexuality.

"Uh, yeah, I guess," she smiled. That part was true, (Y/n) generally felt desperate for attention. If there was someone who was willing to give her that, she'd probably marry them. "I hope, that, uh you do too, ya know. So we can keep being cool colleagues and stuff."

"I see." Todoroki put a hand on his chin. "I have something I need to tell you."

The dual haired boy fought against the blush dusting his face. If that little bit of pink was there, on a stoic boy like Todoroki, it was probably something she shouldn't mess around with. Yesterday, (Y/n) had freaked out a little about Todoroki's sudden action, but maybe she was actually looking take much into it.

That's what it was. There's no way someone cool like him was interested in her, especially not while she was pretending to be a guy.

"Of course, what is it?"