◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡The End: No, you can't♡⋆♡●⑅◌

Yeah you know shit's getting real when it's a quote from a philosopher from the age of discovery instead of a hatsune go lucky song. Skip ahead to Bakugou to read his ending. The timeline probably won't be the same bc the plot demands it dhshsj and expect very different things.

Fun game take a drink every time a character sighs or acts out of character.

All of Humanity's Problems Stem From Man's Inability To Sit Alone In An Empty Room. The Pensées- Blaise Pascal.

Todoroki.

"HOW IS SHE?"

"You ask this every single day this week, Todoroki," Aizawa reminded after class ended. "She's fine. If you wanna visit, they might consider it tomorrow."

Todoroki thought of what his teacher said, all the way to the actual hospital. Of course, it was somewhere behind the actual hospital. If he had to describe it in one word, he'd probably think an asylum.

Shockingly enough, they let him go after he showed his ID. Like last time, he was given a guide, but promptly refused and ventured down the white halls himself.

The thin size of the halls was unsettling and claustrophobic. It was almost like they were getting smaller and smaller with every step, but he didn't focus on that. Instead, he focused on finding that room 234.

The gold plate with those numbers engraved on them stood out against the pearly white wall. He took a moment to relax before he cautiously knocked on the door.

A staff opened, which he remembered as the doctor from before.

"What can I help you with?"

"(L/n) (Y/n)," he said, glaring. It was foreign to say that full name, but it was more natural. "Where is she?"

The doctor gave a light chuckle. He looked to the side, then the floor, then back at Todoroki. It was kind of creepy to be honest.

"Listen kid. It's better if you don't associate with her. I'm not trying to be rude, but in case you haven't noticed, she has a lengthy history with all her previous affiliations and whatnot." The doctor added salt to the wound when he added, "I don't think she remembers you either, does she?"

Todoroki grit his teeth. "Listen-"

"Eh? What's going on?"

They both turned to the source, and saw (Y/n) standing there in the hall. She was still wearing a medical gown, this time in a rosy-grey color. He didn't like seeing all the band-aids all over her arms and legs.

"(Y/n)-" He hesitated. "(L/n), it's you. How are you?"

She blinked. "Ah, it's you, Todoroki," she recalled.

She said it again. Everything in him crushed, but he didn't let it stop him.

He nodded. "Yes. Several classmates have asked me to check up on you," he informed her. It was true, even after his disastrous results at the hero license exam and with her rumours just barely dying down, many of his peers constantly pestered either him or Bakugou with questions.

"Classmates?" (L/n) hummed. She chuckled nervously, rubbing her neck. "I'm sorry, I don't know who you mean. But it's very nice of them. Was that all?"

Todoroki opened his mouth to speak, but the doctor cut him off. "Yeah, he was just leaving." He leaned against the doorway casually and the bi-colored boy shot another icy glare at him.