Long Live The King; notes

........so. you didn't hook up with either of the boys.

Yeah, I pretty much just shit on your cereal (I miss negan)

Yeah, I pretty much just shit on your cereal (I miss negan) . But in case you don't know what happened, allow me 2 explain. (liiiiiiisten-)

Totty's ending. Basically, it focuses more on how he feels and is dealing with it, along with everyone else. The story ends with reader unable to remember him, only the idea of their memories, and he essentially 'loses' to Bakubabe and his feelings.

• Bakuboo's ending. Lil more complicated, since it focuses much more on the personal connection between you two. It may be from her exp or -cough hack plot device syringe cough vomit- but she develops very different philosophies on the idea world, much like the league, and a lot of it's up to interpretation -aka I'm too lazy to sort it out myself so have fun suffering-. But in this one, it's a lose for everyone now that reader has lost the will the become a hero.

Yeah that must've been unsatisfying to read lmao

Original ideas.

•During the pool chap.... Reader was gonna go, and I considered having izuku walk in and omg tits but that would've.... Nah. And totty and bakubro probably would've murdered him lmao.

•I really wanted to write a Halloween special but didn't have time cuz I was busy.. And I read a fic that just made me sick to my stomach.

I had tottys ending in mind the whole time. But bakacchan's was more complicated, cuz I wanted them to have a closer thing. Like I wondered if I should make it happy at the beginning (ooh trip to the fair and reader shows her charming side in a more subtle way) and then BAM SOMEBODY DIES.

•but I kinda challenged myself not to murder any of the charas

I feel that just killing off your chara or main charas doesn't necessarily make your ending good. Which I challenged myself not to do but it was a little tricky I considered pulling a nge and having someone choke someone in his ending lmfao that'd be hilarious.

Me making a bad ending without killing anyone off

• nyalso in case it wasn't obvious, I considered writing smut at some point but like

• nyalso in case it wasn't obvious, I considered writing smut at some point but like..... It wouldn't add value, just drama I'm not capable of writing. Plus I feel awkward trying to read em so I can't fucking write em. Not to mention they're still teenagers. I know not All teens are that innocent, but I'd rather write that for an older character lmao and I did enjoy dangling the possibility and having everyone scream.

IN CONCLUSION

Thanks for all yalls support during this story. Didn't really expect such positivity or praise uwu since I pulled this fic outta my ass on a scgoolnight 3am

(I can still vividly remember being sleep deprived and writing a poorly written info dump of a prologue that's very inconsistent ILL BE HONEST I FORGOT ABOUT A LOT OF SHIT FROM EARLIEE IN THE STORY MY BAD)

So yeah. Started in May 2 2019, as of November 15 I officially wrote the end

Last questions....

Will there be a sequel or good ending?

No. Die mad. hhh

Does Sen (moi) have any other bnha shit?

I have a totty x reader x midoriya from last year when I didn't know the characters well and I sloppily concluded it this year, I really don't recommend it. BUT I have several drafts for those babes INCLUDING Aizawa, Bakugou, Totty, n Deku (not bnha but also Peter Parker, ALPHONSE ELRIC and might republish my Adrien Agreste x M! Reader)

Recently came up with a more soft tamaki amajiku x reader idea that doesn't have a complicated plot SO THAT'LL PROBABLY COME OUT SOON TOO

Anyways check my profile for my reader shit...... Stay peachy....... And goodbye to my favorite fic of 2019. It's been dankey.