Chapter 11:Evan

|Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose...|

Xander's pov:

My last fight was a big mess. Jason wasn't there to arrange my fight and i end up fighting 3 man once. It was unfair but the crowd enjoy it. I end up getting some bruise and i had to make up with it. The fact that Alaïa saw it doesn't help. She is too curious.

Yesterday, the East Grove came school and their coach ask for them to study here. It was going to be a hell of a practise in school. Coach agreed because it was a chance to become 'friends' with them.

Like no thanks..

When i reached school today, it was late. We didn't have practise and i took this to sleep in. I walked to my usual class that i share with Alaïa. I don't know what made me angry but it was either the fact that an East Grove student took my place or the fact that he was openly talking to Alaïa and she was smiling!! When i told her to be careful. To top it off it was Chase bestfriend Evan.

I sighed and took another seat near Alaïa in the row beside her. The class wasn't full today. She noticed me but she didn't say anything.

I sat down and try to ignore them. If i stay away from Alaïa she will be in less trouble. I don't care if i sound rude but it's for her best. I was really hoping she would stand up and walked away from Evan through. The seat next to me was empty.

I looked back at her but this time Evan saw me.

"Oh sorry dude did i take your seat?" He asked smirking. That little bastard. Alaïa looked at me waiting for my reply.

"Yeah but that's ok. I'm just waiting for her to finish with you to come sit beside me." I said looking at Alaïa. She stared at me briefly before nodding.

"Why? She can sit here. It's fine by me." Evan said smiling at her. Before i could talk she cut me.

"We have a partner project so i need to sit beside him since he is my partner." She said grabbing her stuff.

"Oh." Evan said stupidly.

"Yeah." Alaïa said. She stood up and sat beside me. Evan glared at me but then smirk. And i knew i fucked up.

I turned around and leaned in my seat. I looked at Alaïa and she was already looking at me.

"Did you really had to do that?" She asked.

"I told you to stay away from them. They mean no good." I said and she sighed.

"He came to me while i was reading. I couldn't be rude and tell him to go away." She argued.

"You should have told him to go away." I shrugged and she glared at me.

"I'm not rude." She stated.

"Well with them you have to be rude." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Didn't you think why he came to you when there are soo many girls sitting alone?" I asked and she sighed.

"Whatever." She said looking outside. The window was beside her so she could have a nice view of the field where we usually practise.I looked to where she was looking and saw Chase with Cynthia.

What are they doing together?

They talked and soon Cynthia left him. Chase walked to his friends and they grabbed their bags and walked away. Cynthia normally has this class with us so what is she doing there?

The teacher came and soon started teaching.

----

It was midway through the period when a paper landed on my table. I glared at Evan but he smirked and pointing at Alaïa.

"Pass it to her." He mouthed and i ignored him. I opened the paper since it landed on my table and read the note.

Wanna hang out later? My place?-E

I crushed the paper and put it away. Alaïa was busy writing the notes and i was grateful for that.

Evan was still trying to talk to her but i managed to prevent him from doing so. Chase may have sent Evan here to talk to Alaïa since Evan is a charmer. He usually date more girl in a week than Chase. And by doing so, i'm afraid i'm giving them what they want.

Alaïa's pov:

Since i sat beside Xander, he occasionally glared at Evan and then glanced at me. Even if i was taking some notes, i was able to see the two glaring at each other.

I was still thinking about the way he managed to make me sit beside him. Like i couldn't go against his words and the way he was looking at me. I was so confused. If he was ignoring me why was he doing all these.

"Are you done glaring at him?" I asked and he looked at me blankly.

"What do you have next?" He asked instead ignoring my question.

"Maths i think." I replied and he nodded.

"Cool it's on my way. I will walk with you." He said and i raised an eyebrow.

"Why? I-"

"I'm walking with you and that's final" He stated and i inwardly groaned.

Where the hell am i stuck!!

----

The bell rang and we packed up. I walked out fast and went to my next class. I thought that Xander forgot about it but he was right next to me.

"Why are you doing all this?" I asked annoyed.

"Because." Was all he replied.

"Because what? Can you please give me valid reason than that of the East Grove kid this time." I asked and he sighed.

"Look i know how they are. I know what they are thinking and it's never a good things. You just have to trust me and listen to me." He stated and i stared at him. I get that they were dangerous but I don't think they would try anything on me when i'm surrounded by students.

"You can't protect me all the time Xander. I can do it myself." I said instead and he chuckled.

"It will be my fault if anything happen to you so let me do it." He said firmly and before i could talk again he shut me up.

"No more question. We arrive at your class so be careful in there. I will see you later." He said before turning around to leave. He didn't even let me reply and walked away.

Guess i will meet him later...

I walked in and sat at my usual seat. Some girls were giving me the death glared and i mentally sighed.

Why me?

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
;)