Chapter 38: Prom

|Roses are red, violets are blue. There's nothing in the world more prettier than you.|

Alaïa's pov:

Everything was better now. No more Chase to worry about and no more practise for Xander. During these past weeks, we have been together all the way. We kissed, we hugged, we argued, we laughed, we smiled and somehow i realise that i was falling deep for him.

He do fight at night even when i tried to stop him. He said he needed it. We even argue on that and he told me why he was doing it. He was fighting to make himself feel stronger. He felt broken when his sister died. But what he doesn't know is that he was already strong.

We didn't talk much about it again. I know that someday he will realise what i'm saying. What i'm trying to make him understand.

"Girl hurry up!" Hailey said looking at me. We were getting ready for prom. Days passed by so quickly.

"The boys will be here soon!" Adelisa said as she put her heels on.

"Girls do you need any help?" Mom asked when she entered in.

"Yes mom. Can you do my hair?" Adelisa asked and mom chuckled.

"Of course." Mom was much better now. When we returned from the match, dad and mom was watching it in the living room. When they saw us entered mom ran to me and hugged me. She was happy that Xander finally ask me out.

However, Xander didn't thought about his mom while doing the live proposal. When we went to his house, he was nervous about what to say to her. Her mom laughed it out saying she knew we weren't together. She just pushed Xander to realise what he was missing. We were both shocked when she admitted it.

"Stop thinking Alaïa. Put your dress." Hailey said and i glared at her.

"Stop panicking we still have time!" I said. I walked to my closet and take out my prom dress. There was no special theme so we were free to wear what we want.

 There was no special theme so we were free to wear what we want

🔝Alaïa's outfit

🔝Adelisa's outfit

🔝Adelisa's outfit

Hailey's outfit.

Mom did our hair while we did our make up. In about 30 minutes we were done.

"GIRLS YOUR DATES ARE HERE!"

Dad yelled from downstairs.

"Oh my gosh you all look so beautiful." Mom said smiling. We literally took 3 hours to find our dresses in the mall. When we returned home our feet was aching.

"Thanks." We all said together.

We walked downstairs and saw the boys talking to dad. When they heard our heels as we stepped down the stairs, they turned toward us. They didn't hide the fact that they were checking us out as they whistle.

"Alright let me take a picture and then off you go." Dad said and we chuckled. We took many pictures, one of each couples. When we were down, we walked out and went to the car. Each of the boy bought their car so we went seperately.

"You look beautiful." Xander said and i smiled.

"Thank you." I said.

"Now the only problem will be, how am i going to take the other guy's eyes off you." He said and i rolled my eyes.

"You are over thinking. Nothing like that will happen." I said and he chuckled.

"Oh believe i know what i'm saying. You will see it when we reached." He said. The ride was silent as usual. Xander reached and parked.

I stepped out of the car and interwinned my arms with his. The others were right behind us. We walked to the front door and waited in the queue. Everyone was taking pictures for the album. And like Xander thought i did got many looks. Xander looked at me with the i-told-you-so-look and i rolled my eyes.

"Do we really have to take so much pictures?" Tyler groaned.

"Well yeah. And if mom was home you know she would have take more than Uncle Xavier did." Hailey said and we chuckled.

Our turn finally came and Xander and i were the first one to go. He wrapped his arms around me and had one hand in his pocket. It was like he was posing for a magazine.

When we finished, we walked in the hall. Many students were already drinking and some were dancing.

"It seems cool." Adelisa said looking around.

"Wanna dance?" Grayson asked Hailey and she nodded.

They went on the dance floor while we stayed back. Xander and Tyler went to grab some non alcoholic drinks for us and Adelisa and i were waiting for them.

"Oh oh Cynthia's coming." Adelisa murmured and i looked at her. She was wearing a tight dress barely covering her breast. She walked toward us and stopped.

"Well look's like we meeting again." She said smirking.

"You came to me Cynthia. I didn't meet you." I said dryly.

"Whatever. Tonight there will be the king and the queen of the proom. I already put my name and guess what," she say but i didn't reply," you don't want to guess that's ok. I'll tell you. Xander already put his name as king and so far he is winning."

Xander didn't told me anything about participating in this game.

"You might have got him, but it looks like i'll have the last dance with him." She said smirking.

"Don't be too over confident Cynthia. We will see later." Adelisa said and Cynthia chulcked.

"I already told you so what to wait. Anyway i'm going from here. I can't be spotted talking to losers." She said and went away.

"Damn she is such a bitch!" Adelisa groaned.

"Why was she here?"

We turned and saw Xander and Tyler with our drinks.

"Like usual. Talking about herself." Adelisa said taking her drink.

"Did you put your name for the king?" I asked Xander and he frowned.

"No. Why would i do that when i already know that you are my queen and i'm your king." He smirked and i chulcked.

"Well Cynthia said your name was there and that you were winning." Adelisa said making Xander raised an eye brow.

"I never put my name." He stated.

"What's happening?" Grayson asked as he came back with Hailey.

"Someone put Xander's name in the king list." Adelisa said and Grayson  nodded.

"I know i put it." He shrugged as if it was nothing.

"And there is also Alaïa's name." Hailey added.

"Why would you two put our name?" I asked shocked.

"Because we didn't wanted Cynthia to be queen. Moreover everyone like you more than her. So don't worry." He said and i couldn't help but thought that it was going to be a long night.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)