Chapter 18: Part 2

|Don't lose your present to your past.|

Alaïa's pov:

The waiter put our food infront of us. It looked yummy.

 It looked yummy

"Is that all sir?" He asked politely

I looked at Xander and saw that he was still looking outside. His hand was in a fist as he was lost in his thoughts.

"That's all. Thank you." I replied and the boy nodded at me. He went away and i turned back to Xander.

"Xander." I call him out but he didn't reply.

"Xander." I said again but no reply.

"Xander." I said putting my hand on his fist. He snapped out of his thoughts and looked at me.

"It's okay to talk about it." I said lowly.

"I- i know. It's just that i never told anyone about what happen. Not even my mom knows this whole story. Only Claudia knew what happen." He said sighing.

"Well thank you for trusting me and telling me about it." I said and he nodded.

"I don't know why but you are easy to talk to." He said and i chuckled.

"Well now you can talk to me whenever you want to, if that help you to feel better." I said and he chuckled.

"It's also the first time i came here without Claudia." He said and my eyes widened.

"Why did you bring me here if you feel uncomfotable?" I asked and he shake his head.

"I don't feel uncomfortable. It feel good to be back here." He said,"Now Let's have our lunch before it gets cold."

We started to eat and we did talk a little about ourself forgetting all the past issues behind us for now.

----

We finished eating and we were still sitting in the café.

"Now that you know about all that. Can you please stay away from Evan and Chase. I don't think i have to force you now since you know the truth." He said and i nodded.

"I'll try my best not to go near them." I said and he chuckled.

"I know you won't go near them but i also know that they will come near you." He said and i frowned.

"Then how can i avoid them?" I asked.

"Stay with a friend and try not to be alone and if they continue to annoy you then call me." He said and i nodded.

"Ok one last question." I said and he nodded.

"How did you put your number in my phone?" I asked and he laughed. He seriosuly laughed at me. But it was also the first time he laughed openly.

"I thought you were going to ask me another question about them or me and here you go asking this question." He said amused and i shrugged.

"Hey that's important too." I said and he nodded.

"Remember you came my home for the project?" He asked and i nodded." When you were with my mom in the kitchen i took your phone and put my number in it."

"Oh.." i said.

"Yeah.. Anyway let's go. I have something else to show you." He said and i looked at him surprised. I really thought we were going to have lunch and that's all.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Let's go then you will see."

We walked back to his car and he drove us to whatever he wanted to show me.

The ride was short and we reached soon. We stepped out of the car and walked inside the building. It was crowded here. We walked inside a room and Xander dragged me to the center of the room. There was other people here too and they all had cameras in their hands.

"Just in time." Xander said and suddenly the roof of the room was going down. I watch in aww as the ceiling was now full with stars.

"That's beautiful." I said looking up.

"Yeah. We usually can laid down and watch it but today there are too many people." He said and i nodded.

"Here watch this." He said pointing at some stars. "What shape do you think it made?"

I looked up at where he was pointing." Is that a bear?"

"Yeah and there it's a fish." He said and i watched it all.

"There are soo many other shapes but we need to lay down and watch it or else our neck is going to be sore." He explained.

All these times we watched the shapes  of the star and we didn't even notice that we were closer to each other and that we were holding hand. It was only when Xander glance down that i saw it. He didn't say anything and neither did i. He continue to show me the different star and their names and honestly speaking i already forgot about them.

When it was over, we came to the nearest park. It was really refreshing walking around and no we were not holding hands this time.

"How's your bruises and your ribs?" I asked remembering yesterday.

"It's good i think. I can't feel any pain." He shrugged.

"Shouldn't you see a doctor for your ribs?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Nope. My mom is a nurse and she would find out." He said.

"But why do you fight? Is that the work you refused to talk about?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah it's my work but why do i fight it's a story for another day." He said.

"Did Claudia know about your fighting?" I asked and he shake his head no.

"It was after the accident." He said briefly and i didn't ask him more about it.

Maybe he will tell me later about it himself.

We walked around and stopped by a lake. We sat on the grass and watched around. There was many kids near the lake giving food to the fishes.

"When are you going to fight again?" I asked breaking the silence.

"I don't know. It can be tonight or tomorrow night. It depends on who is willing to fight." He said and i nodded.

"Aren't you scare your mom will find out one day?" I asked and he sighed.

"I am. But that's my escape and i can't stop it." He said lowly.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
;)
Love ya.