Chapter 22: Cynthia

|When you love something. You don't threaten it. You don't punish it. You fight for it. You take care of it. You put it first.|

Xander's pov:

The bell rang and i walked to my other class. This time i have class with Alaïa and unfortunately Evan would be there too.

I reached the class and entered in. I was confused to why everyone was standing in the middle. They all had their back to me. I walked further in and saw Cynthia talking with Alaïa.

"You really stepped down huh? Sleeping with him just to make him forget me." Cynthia said and Alaïa rolled her eyes.

"I don't think i owe you any explanation Cynthia." She stated dryly.

"So you admit you did it! How can you be so low. You know he always have me in his heart and you still try to steal him!" Cynthia screamed and this time, i rolled my eyes.

That's not even true. I fucking hate her...

"See guys. Chase was right. She is just a freaking heart breaker!" Cynthia said making everyone starting to whisper among themselves. Alaïa was standing there not saying anything. She doesn't seems to be affected by all the choas Cynthia was making.

"I ain't your mirror Cynthia. Unlike you i do not use my look to get what i want." Alaïa said firmly making Cynthia fuming. It was the first time she finally got someone to talkback to her.

She clentched her fist, not so tight since she had long nails, glaring at Alaïa. She was about to slap Alaïa when i came in between them. I hold Cynthia wrist before she could reach Alaïa. She seems shocked to see me but i couldn't care less. This has to stop! Claudia also went through this and i couldn't help her. It still tear me apart just thinking about it. Chase knows about that and he just wanted to open the scars.

Alaïa's pov:

I don't freaking believe she was going to slap me. She was the one walking to me and creating all these scenes. She knew i wasn't afraid of her still she still took it publicly. She was shocked when Xander held her wrist midway. Evan and some of his friends were watching everything unfold amusedly.

The looked on Xander's face can made anyone scared for their life. It was the first time i saw him this angry. He was holding Cynthia's wrist so tightly that she was starting to whine.

"Enough is enough." Xander stated firmly.

"B-baby i was just trying to clear your name. They were all pointing their finger at you thinking it was your fault when it was this bitch fault." She said innocently looking at Xander.

"Don't call me baby Cynthia and if anyone has anything to say, they can come to me directly. You don't have to do anything." He stated releasing her wrist. He looked around making every student to lower their gaze.

He had this much power...

He glanced at me briefly before turning back to them.

"If anyone has anything to say, they may say it now." Xander said looking at them.

"Xander.. babe you know everyone is accusing you to be with her. You just have to tell them that it wasn't you. You can tell them it was her that trap you." Cynthia said making me more annoyed.

"For the last time stop with the nickname! I don't give a fuck about what the rumours are but i won't let anyone accuse her or blame her. I don't think that i owe anyone an explanation." Xander spoke and everyone listen to him silently. "So now do me a favour. Go and around and tell anyone you know that if i ever find anyone talking shit about her or ever pin point at her. I won't care of the gender before doing anything."

I was myself shocked when Xander openly threatened all of them. They were quietly listening to him and no one dare to talk. No one. Not even Evan or his friends. Evan was looking blankly at Xander while Xander glared at them.

"What's happening here? Everyone to their seat." The teacher finally arrived and everyone hurried to their places. Xander walked to me and sat beside me like always.

----

Time passed by quickly and it was already lunch. Xander didn't talk at all during the class and i didn't ask him anything. He was drawing to let out his anger and i knew he needed space so i let him be. I did occasionally glanced at him but he was so focus in his drawing that even if i stared at him, he wouldn't noticed.

"Do you want to come with me in the cafeteria?" I asked lowly once the class was empty. Xander was now staring at his drawings.

"If i go with you, you will get more whispers and stares from everyone." He said not looking up. He was still blaming everything on him when it wasn't even his fault. He help me to be out of it.

"If i go there alone then i will get a lot of whispers and stares." I said trying to get him come with me."Beside if you come with me i don't think that they will have enough courage to even look at you after that threat."

He finally looked up at me and i just sat there looking at him.

"You are not going to give up." He stated and i chuckled.

"Nope." I said and he sighed. He started to pick up his stuff and i inwardly smiled. Once he finished, we stood up and made our way to the cafeteria.

Everyone was already there so the corridors were all empty. We entered in and walked to our friends. When everyone noticed Xander, they were quite shock to see him here but we ignore them.

When we reached the table, everyone greeted him.

"Hey." Adelisa and Hailey said smiling.  Xander nodded at them and handshake the boys.

"So when do we play video games again? The last time was lit." Grayson asked and i was grateful they didn't bring up the rumours conversation.

"Whenever you are free." Xander shrugged making Tyler chuckled.

"Cool. We can also teach the girls more." Tyler said smirking.

"No!" The girls and i said together. We  looked at each other before replying.

"We're good." Adelisa said.

"Beside we might not be there when you will play." Hailey added.

"You sure? We can always teach you." Grayson asked and we nodded.

"We are sure."

A/N

Vote
comment
Share
Follow
love ya
;)