Chapter 15: The fight

|My biggest fear is that eventually you will see me the way I see myself.|

Alaïa's pov:

I couldn't hear anything for the next few minutes. It was like they were talking calmly. Xander told me to not peak and i was really trying not to peak. It was getting more colder now and i felt my phone vibrated. I took it out and saw it was Tyler.

Where are you?-T

I didn't really know what to reply to him. There was no way i was going to tell him where i was but should i tell him i'm with Xander?

I think i should tell him..

I'm actually with Xander rn-G

His reply was quick.

Oh.. everything's good? We are going home. Should we wait for you?-T

Yeah everything's ok. No you can go home. I'll be back soon-G

I know i should probably leave with him but there was no way i was going to let Xander alone even if he doesn't really need my help.

Many curses were floating behind me and i hope that it was him beating them up and not the other way.

I really wanted to look and i did peak. My hand fly to my mouth as i hid a gasped. It was Evan and his group. Xander grabbed the back of Evan's jacket with a forceful grip and yanked him back roughly. He started to punch him and Evan returned some punch too. The other guys were already on the ground holding their stomach and whinning in pain.

Xander hissed loudly when Evan elbowed him in his stomach as he try to escape but Xander held him tightly in place. He was so caught up in this fight that he didn't notice another guy walking to him with a knife. A FREAKING KNIFE!

Please look back Xander..please!

I bit my lips as the other guy stumble as he walked closer to Xander. He was the only one still consious. Evan was looking already unconsious.

"XANDER BEHIND YOU!" I screamed and his head snapped up. He looked at me briefly but turned around just in time. He caught the guy's hand and pulled him on the ground. He punch him a few times and stood up. He was the only one still on his feet. He spit some blood on the ground and wiped his mouth with his sleeve.

I came out and try to go closer to him. Fortunately he didn't stop me this time. He was breathing heavily holding his ribs. His face had more blood.

"Are you okay?" I asked stupidly. Of course he wasn't okay. He walked forward and nodded.

"Let's go out of here." He managed to say and i nodded. He walked ahead and i followed behind. He was stumbled a bit backward and groaned.

I walked beside him and wrapped my arm around his waist. "Let me help you."

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder but he didn't put all his weight on me. We walked to his car and he leaned against the door.

"Can you drive?" I asked worriedly. He wasn't even able to walk properly.

"Yeah." He said as he try to open the driver door.

"Xander let me drive you need to rest." I said and he turned to me.

"You know how to drive?" He asked and i nodded.

"Yeah."

He sighed and gave me his keys. He walked to the passenger's seat and sat down. I sat in the driver seat and buckled my seatbelt and started to drive his home. I was really happy that i remembered the way.

"Is Nina home?" I asked him.

"No she work tonight." He said and i sighed in relieved. At least she won't have to see him like that.

-----

We reached his house and i parked on the driveway. I unbuckled my seatbelt and went to Xander side. He came out and i helped him till the door.

"Where's the keys?" I asked.

"Under the mat." He said and i reached to take it. I opened the door and was met with darkeness.

"Where is the switch?" I asked as i stepped in.

"To your right, it's over the table." He said and i follow his instruction. I turned on the light and i turned to him. He closed the door and walked past me. I followed him to the kitchen and watched as he open the cupboards and take out the first Aid box.

He removed his hoodie and throw it somewhere on the floor. He walked to the sink and wash his face. I found myself staring at his back muscles as he moved.

Damn...

He reached to take out the towel and i tore sight of his back and looked at my shoes, suddenly finding them interesting.

I glanced up and saw him already looking at me. He was leaning against the sink, the towel still in his hand. His face was more clean now and only a small bruise on his cheeks were visible. He cleared his thoat and said,"Can you help me with this."

I looked where he was showing me and my eyes widened.

"How did you got that?" I asked shocked. His arms had a long cut and it was bleeding all over his forearm.

How could i miss that?

"The guys with the knife. He cut my arm when i was trying to stop him." He said and i nodded. I walked closer to him and took the towel from him.

"We have to wash the blood so that we can see if the cut needs stitches." He said and i nodded. I wet the towel from the sink and clean the blood. It was already dry so i had to put pressure on it to clean it. Xander didn't hissed in pain but i could see his other hand in a fist as i clean it.

"It's not too deep you won't need stitches." I said and he nodded. I took the cream and bandage from the first aid box.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)