Chapter 17: Claudia's story

|The past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited or erased. It can only be accepted.|

Alaïa's Pov:

I was currently infront of my closet deciding what to wear. Xander texted me saying he will be here in 1 hr so i have to hurry up.

Adelisa and Hailey were at their swimming classes while Tyler and Grayson went to the mall. They had to get the latest video game which was only available there.

I finally picked out one outfit and got ready. I did my hair and my make up.

I grabbed my phone and took one of my clutch

I grabbed my phone and took one of my clutch. I came downstairs and met mom in the living room.

"It's the third time he is coming here and he never came inside. Can't you tell him to come in today?" Mom asked and i shrugged.

"Mom i can't force him if he doesn't want to." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Well when he will come, i will open the door." She stated.

"But mom-"

"No i want to see him." She said and i sighed.

"Ok." I agreed.

Xander's pov:

I just left mom work since she missed her bus in the morning and now i was going to Alaïa's house. I had to wear a leather jacket since my wound were still bandaged and mom couldn't see it.

Few days ago i said that i wanted to let her alone and today i'm taking her out. I still can't believe it.

 I still can't believe it

(His outfit🔝)

Yesterday, i did heard my mom talking to her. I was getting downstairs when i heard her talking to Alaïa. I was surprise that my mom trusted her so easily and told her all these stuffs. It was my personal things but still mom choose to tell her that. Mom knows how much i hated it when anyone talk about my past and still she told her everything.

I was more shocked when Alaïa calmly replied to her and even promised her all these stuffs. I don't know whether she was faking it or she was being sincere. Mom looked so happy thought...

I pulled in her driveway and parked. I was about to text her to come out but then i went against it. I stepped out of the car and went to her front door. I rang the bell and waited for a few seconds before the door opened.

A lady, opened the door. She looked like Alaïa in an older version. She smiled at me, "you must be here for Alaïa?"

"Yes ma'am." I said and she chuckled.

"Call me Grace dear." She said and i nodded. I looked past her shoulder and saw Alaïa coming our way. She looked gorgeous.

"Hi." She said smiling.

"Hi." I replied lamely.

Why was i feeling nervous all of a second?

"Well i'll let you two now. Don't forget be home before midnight." Her mom, Grace said.

"Mom it still noon." Alaïa said and her mom rolled her eyes.

"Don't worry i'll bring her home soon." I said and her mom shake her head no.

"Oh no. That's ok take your time but be careful both of you." She said and we nodded. Alaïa and i then walked to my car and we sat down.

The ride was silent. I glanced at Alaïa and saw that she was looking at her side. She was new here so she was looking around.

"Where are we going?" She asked as she turned to me.

"We will have lunch at a café. Their food are delicious there." I said and she nodded.

The café we were going was really famous here. It was cosy and their food was yummy. I used to go there with Claudia before the incident and today will be the first time i go there without her.

Alaïa's pov:

We arrived at the café and Xander parked. It wasn't too crowded and we found a place to sit down. When we entered the café, the first aroma we could smell was coffee.

Xander and i sat down at the back of the café where everything was more silent. There was a large window by our table and we could see outside. One boy came to take our order and Xander order for the both of us since i didn't know here well.

"So what do you want to know?" Xander asked once we settle down.

"What exactly happened yesterday?" I asked straight forward.

"As you can tell i fight at that club on a daily basis. It depends when i get someone to fight and if i can fight them. Yesterday, Evan was there because Chase was fighting. Chase was my opponent for yesterday fights. He lost and he didn't take it well. He ordered his group to fight me and that's why i told you it wasn't safe for you to be with me yesterday." He explained.

"Wait. Isn't this fight going to affect your team at school?" I asked confused.

"No Chase and i decided that the fights at the club will not affect our matches. We decided that whatever happen to that club remain in that club. So you too, you can't tell anyone about what you saw yesterday." He said and i nodded.

"How did Chase become your enemie?" I dare to ask and he stared outside blankly for a few seconds.

Did i ask something wrong?

"Chase and i were once bestfriend. We were like brothers. He used to come to my home after our soccer practises. One day, Claudia my twin asked me if Chase was single. I wasn't really cool with the idea of my best friend dating my sister but i let it skip since Claudia started to fall in love with him. She gave him everything he wanted. They were inseperable till one day. Claudia found out that Chase were dating her just to win one dare and that was sleeping with her. She was devastated when she found out. She came to me with a broken heart and she was crying. When i found out, i immediately went to him and beat the hell out of him infront of everyone at one of our soccer match. Everyone was scared of me because i man-handle him alone. The coach thought it would be better if we play seperatedly and he was transfer in another school. That's why he become my enemie." He said with no emotion. By the end of the story i was shocked and disgusted by Chase. He played Claudia for one dare.

"H-how did your sister died?" I asked. I don't know why but i was scared of what could be the reason.

"She killed herself. I found her in her room. She had an overdose of sleeping pills. She wrote a letter saying that she couldn't bear the comments everyone were throwing at her. I try my best to help her but i guess it wasn't enough." He said his face stone cold.

"Your food sir."

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
;)
Love ya.