Chapter 33: The fair

|I would do anything just to see you smile.|

Alaïa's pov:

We were now walking on the beach. The sand was soft and hot. We were both walking barefoot and our shoes were in our hand.

There was some children playing on the sand near the water. They were trying to make sandcastle and filled the inside with water.

I walked near the water and let the wave crashed on my legs. It was cold.

"Careful the waves are strong, you can fall down." Xander said as he watched me.

"It's fun. Come!" I said and he shake his head no.

"Come on." I pleaded and he shake his head again. He sat on the sand and just looked at me.

"Fine then." I said and walked on a bit away from him. I wasn't going deep in the water but just walking along the water.

"HEY!"

I turned around and saw a tall and blond guy coming toward me. He was holding a surf in his hand and was shirtless.

"Hi." I said.

"I'm Liam and you are?" He asked as he came closer to me.

"I'm Alaïa." I said and he smiled.

"Nice meeting you. What's a beautiful girl doing here alone?" He asked but before i could reply another hard voice reply.

"She's not alone." Xander said standing beside me.

"Oh." Liam said and turned back to me,"there is a party at the club. Do you want to go with me?"

"No we are busy!" Xander stated but Liam ignored him.

"It will be up to you. No pressure." He said smiling.

"Alright buddy listen." Xander said pulling me behind him.

uh oh..

"If you haven't notice she isn't available and if you still haven't notice it, it will be a pleasure for me to show it to you." Xander said nicely making my eyes widened. Even if Liam were muscled Xander was more taller and well built than him.

"I'm asking the girl not you." Liam said blankly.

"But i'm talking to you so you should probably listen." Xander said.

"And if i don't?" Liam asked.

"Then i'll make you." Xander threatened. If i do not stop them i'm sure Xander won't hesitate to fight.

"Alright you two that's enough." I said pulling Xander by his arms.

"So it's a yes?" Liam asked and i looked at him blankly. I'm trying to let him be uninjured but he is really not helping himself right now.

"No. I'm not interested." I said and he frowned.

"Let's go from here." Xander said wrapping his arm around my waist. He pulled me back and started to walk away from Liam.

"You were really going to fight him?" I asked once we were far from Liam.

"If i had to then yes." He replied dryly.

"He was more built than you." I lied and he stopped walking. Obviously Xander was more built than him. I turned to him and saw him staring at me.

"What?" I asked him.

"I'm more built than him and you know that." He stated and i shrugged.

"How would i know that." I said and turned to walk back to the car. I bit my lips to stop myself from smiling.

"Admit it or regret it Alaïa." He said still standing where he was.

"There is nothing to admit." I teased him. I turned to him and saw him walking toward me. I walked away but he caught me by just running a few meters. He pulled me on him wrapping his hand around my waist. His front was pressed against my back.

"Last chance. Admit it." He threatened.

"Are you threatening like you did to him?" I asked and he chuckled.

"I'm not threatening you. I'm promising it to you." He said.

"Well there nothing to admit." I said trying to be free from him. However he didn't let me go, he only tightened his grip.

"Alright."

I felt his hand goes to my side and i screamed as he started to tickle me.

"Xander s-stop." I pleaded laughing but he chuckled.

"Admit that i'm more built than him and i'll let you go." He said.

"No!" I said and he continue.

"Too bad then!" He said and uses his both hand to tickle me.

"Ok ok Xander you are more built than him." I said and he let me. I breath in and out calming myself.

"You are really ticklish." He smirked and i rolled my eyes.

"Where are we going now?" I asked as we reached the car.

"There is a fair closed by. Let's go there." He said and i nodded. We sat down and he drove us to the fair.

The fair was mainly people selling clothes, jeweleries and food.

"This fair is a bit different from the other fairs. It's mainly poor people trying to get their daily living." Xander explained as we stepped out of the car. It wasn't crowded and there was many stall.

"Well where do we start?" I asked looking around.

"Over there." He said pointing at the penguin stall. We walked over there and an old man greeted us.

"Want to play and win a penguin for your girlfriend?" The old man asked and Xander turned to me.

"Do you want one?" He asked. It was really hard to say no since the old man seems happy to have someone near his stall so i simply nodded.

"Alright here young man." He gave Xander 3 balls and Xander had to drop the pyramid made of metal can. Xander dropped all of them in one try. He looked at me smugly and i rolled my eyes. The old man gave him the stuffed penguin and he gave it to me.

"Thank you have a nice evening." The old man said and we nodded. We walked away and started to look around. Xander interwinned our fingers as we walked.

"There." I looked at what he was pointing and saw a man selling some necklace.

"Choose one." Xander ordered as we walked to him. There was many beautiful one and they were mostly couple necklace.

"I like this one." Xander said showing me a pair.

" Xander said showing me a pair

"I like it too." I said and he nodded.

"We are buying this one." Xander said to the man. The man was going to take it to pack it but Xander stopped.

"It's ok." He said and gave the man his money. He turned to me and help me put the silver one on. He wore the black one and put it inside his shirt.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)