Chapter 19: Fun time part 1

|When fun gets deep enough it can heal the world.|

Alaïa's Pov:

After our little conversation near the lake, Xander and i decided to return home. I was glad he explained everything to me willingly and now maybe i will be able to fulfill Nina's promise. Maybe...

We reached home and he parked in the driveway. I noticed Tyler and Grayson's car near the garage and i knew they were home.

"Thank you for today. I owe you big." Xander said and i turned to him.

"You don't owe me anything Xander. I'm glad i could help you." I said and he nodded.

"Do you want to come inside?" I asked him. If Tyler and Grayson are in there, Xander wouldn't be bored at all.

"I don't think that's a good idea." He said and i chuckled.

"Come on. My friends are inside and they don't bite." I teased him and he chuckled.

"They are your friends so you should be good alone with them." He said and i shake my head no.

"I don't want to be the fourth wheel today so please." I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"Fourth wheel?" He asked amused.

"Well yeah they are all like a in couple but they don't know it yet." I shrugged and he chuckled.

"Alright i'll come inside." He said and i nodded. We stepped out of the car and we walked to the front door. I opened the door with my keys and stepped inside.

"I'M HOME!" I yelled and closed the door after Xander entered in.

"So how was your dat- oh hi." Adelisa stopped once she noticed Xander. She looked shocked but she covered it with a big smile.

"Hi." Xander greeted her.

"Xander that's my little sister Adelisa." I introduced her and she nodded at him.

"Nice to finally meeting you." Adelisa said and Xander chuckled.

"WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG?" Hailey yelled and Adelisa sighed.

"There are playing in the living room and they are sending me to get some food because i don't know how to play." Adelisa complained.

"Couldn't you ask Tyler to show you?" I asked confused. Tyler was really good at video games.

"He is busy competing Grayson and Hailey is fangirling Grayson on the couch." Adelisa said and i chuckled.

"Well let's go to the living room. Do you know how to play video games?" I asked Xander and he shrugged.

"I used to play but it's being a while since i didn't play at all." He said.

"Let's find out." I said as we walked to the living room. The boys already had their eyes glued on the television while Hailey was scrolling through her phone.

"Is it the new game you bought?" I asked and they nodded without looking at me.

"What took you so long? And how was your date? Did you kiss hi-oh hi." Hailey said once she looked up. She was shocked but like Adelisa she just smile at him.

"Sorry i didn't notice you." Hailey apologised making the boys turned to us.

"That's ok. And no we didn't kiss." Xander replied Hailey's question and i feel my cheeks heat up. Hailey smiled sleeplishly while i looked away. The  boys seems normal. They weren't shocked or confused at all. They nodded at Xander.

"Hey dude." Grayson said putting his hand out for Xander to shake it. Xander shaked both Grayson and Tyler's hand.

"So do you know how to play it?" Tyler asked immediately.

"I used to play a lot before but now i don't know whether i still have it in me." Xander said and Tyler shrugged.

"Doesn't matter. Move over Grayson!  And here's your controller." Tyler said handing Xander a black controller. Xander took it and Grayson moved over.

"It's different from mine but i can manage it." Xander said and the boys nodded. He walked and went to sit beside Tyler.

"Here's the food. Please eat it slowly because i'm not going in the kitchen again." Adelisa stated once she entered the living room and we chuckled.

I walked behind Xander and bend down closer to his ear and whispered," let lose Captain."

He turned to me almost immediately but didn't say anything. He just chuckled and nodded.

"I can be really lose when i want to be." He warned and i chuckled.

"Right.." I taunted him and he raised an eye brow.

"Are you doubting me?" He asked amused.

"Maybe.." I shrugged.

"Alright then, i'll show you." He stated. Someone clear their throat and we looked at the guys.

"Can we start?" Grayson asked smirking and Xander nodded.

"And what are we suppose to do?" Hailey asked bored.

"You just sit down and watch without making noice to distract us." Tyler ordered and we rolled our eyes.

"And you can fill the snack bowl when it's finish." Grayson added and Hailey raised an eye brow at him.

"We are not your slaves!" Hailey snapped.

"Oh come on it's just for a day." Tyler said and she scoffed.

"Then you can do it yourself." Adelisa said obviously taking Hailey's side.

I feel a hand wrapped around my wrist and i looked down. Xander pulled me down making me sit on the armrest beside him. I looked at him confused and he just shrugged.

So he just wanted me to sit here?

I looked at Hailey and Adelisa and they were both already looking me.  Adelisa smirked while Hailey gave me a thumb up. I rolled my eyes and watched them play.

They were really enjoying themselves while us girls were just sitting and watching. Xander was winning so far.

"Don't you want to play?" Xander asked looking briefly at me.

"I don't play." I shrugged.

"Why?" He asked his eyes glued on the t.v

"None of this girl know how to play. I try teaching them but it was useless." Tyler replied and i scoffed.

"You only teach Adelisa once and then gave up." I reminded him and Hailey nodded.

"I can second that." Hailey said making Tyler rolled his eyes.

"Well i can teach you." Xander said.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)