Chapter 30: Dinner

|Calling me cute is nice, calling me hot is great, but calling me yours is all i want.|

Alaïa's pov:

I was now infront of my porche as Xander just dropped me home. He was going to go back home but i convince him to come inside with me. He hesitated but finally agreed.

I opened the door and we entered in. I walked into the living room and saw mom looking at the t.v

"Hey mom." I said hugging her from behind the couch.

"So you finally missed me and came back?" She joked and i chuckled.

"I will always come back mom." I said and she chuckled. She turned back to see me but her smile widened when he saw Xander.

"It's nice to see you again." Mom said smiling.

"Same." Xander said smiling at her.

"Well now that you are here. You are staying for dinner and that's all." Mom said and Xander looked at me. I nodded and he sighed.

"Ok i'll stay for dinner." He said and mom nodded happily.

"Mom. We'll be in my room." I said and she nodded.

We walked to my room and Xander sat on my bed.

"Shouldn't you go and meet the rest?" He asked refering to Hailey, Tyler and Adelisa.

"Don't worry they will here soon." I said as i know them. They always end up in my room to spent the day.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked him and he nodded. I put my laptop in the bed and chose a movie.

"Which one?" I asked Xander showing him the choices.

"Marvel infinity war." He said and i put it. He leaned on the headboard of the bed and i sat beside him. The movie started.

----

Midway the door opened and Hailey, Adelisa and Tyler walked in.

"You didn't told us you were back." Tyler scolded me as he came in.

"We learned it from mom downstairs." Adelisa added.

"I knew you all would come here at some point so that's why i didn't meet you." I said and they rolled their eyes.

"How are you?" Hailey asked concerned.

"I'm good." I said and she nodded.

"It wasn't anything bad right?" Tyler asked Xander who shake his head no.

"It will heal in a few days." Xander said and he sighed in relieved.

"Anyway what are you two watching?" Hailey asked sitting beside me.

"Is that Marvel?" Adelisa asked sitting near Hailey.

"You put Marvel and didn't invite us!?" Tyler asked dramatically and i rolled my eyes.

"Move over!" Tyler said trying to fit in.

"There isn't enough space!" Hailey said pushing Tyler away. Soon they started to fight against each other. They were pushing each other and Adelisa almost fell of the bed.

I felt a hand wrapped around my waist and i was pulled in between his legs. I looked up at him surprised and he just wrapped his hand around my waist.

"Guys careful. You are going to hurt Alaïa more." Xander stated making them stopped. They looked at him and then at me.

"Sorry." Both Tyler and Hailey apologised.

"We can all fit in. Hailey you can sit in the middle while Adelisa can sit in between Tyler." Xander said and they did listened to him.